One Thousand Jollibees

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

They are supposedly opening a JB in the UK.I had to laugh as they wont get away with the practices they do over here.First to go will be the 6 month and you`re out rule and then I don`t think GM food will be tolerated.

• Like 1

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted
On 7/4/2017 at 3:39 AM, virginprune said:

A thousand places to avoid eating in wow!

there is an old  saying you get what you pay for Filipino people are not well to do and Jollibees  is a great place for the kids to go and for a big family it will cost the family some major money McDonalds is out of the question  I will say this Jollibee has a quarter pounder that puts McDonalds to shame not only in the price 165 pesos for the burger, fries,and a drink but the burger it self great burger, this is just my opinion every one has one I do not want to start any holly wars here  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, kalibojerry said:

the burger it self great burger, this is just my opinion every one has one I do not want to start any holly wars here  

I cannot agree they are great but I have eaten them when very hungry and had no ill effects. :morning1:

I find the breakfast to be great.  The one with the bacon and egg rolled up in a hotcake and served with a cup of coffee for less money than a cup of coffee costs in other places.  Problem is its a promo price and many Jollibees claim to have "no stock" unless you ask for the manager and ask for details as to why there is no stock because you want to file a complaint with their head office.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
58 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I cannot agree they are great but I have eaten them when very hungry and had no ill effects. :morning1:

I find the breakfast to be great.  The one with the bacon and egg rolled up in a hotcake and served with a cup of coffee for less money than a cup of coffee costs in other places.  Problem is its a promo price and many Jollibees claim to have "no stock" unless you ask for the manager and ask for details as to why there is no stock because you want to file a complaint with their head office.

I like the breakfast at Mcds Muffin egg hash brown sausage burger and coffee 142 peso I think it is number 6 that does me.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Just now, sonjack2847 said:

142 peso

I agree, but the breakfast at Jollibee is about 60 pesos and I am kuripot

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

:hystery: :whistling: :photo-109: I had tea and Toast this morning  at home :smile: and saved on Fuel :89:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I had tea and Toast this morning  at home :smile: and saved on Fuel :89:

A pint of strong black coffee for me and toast with pate. But I agree breakfast is the one meal best eaten at home.:photo-109::56da64aa52228_23_9_101:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, not so old china hand said:

A pint of strong black coffee for me and toast with pate. But I agree breakfast is the one meal best eaten at home.:photo-109::56da64aa52228_23_9_101:

Only 1 mug of coffee for me with yes toast and pate

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yes I know you are it has been broadcast on TV.

• I'm Confused 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Yes I know you are it has been broadcast on TV.

Scratching Head.jpg EH?