One Thousand Jollibees

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted

I’m not a big lover of Spaghetti with RED TVP hot dogs in it... BUT no one does that dish any better than JB.

If JB sticks to Spaghetti and Chicken as their main items, they will succeed where McDonald’s is failing.

McDonald’s is failing because they have never learned about the KISS method of doing business—i.e., Keep It Simple Stupid!

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I used JB in the past but they stopped doing the chili hotdog so now it is Chowking for me.

At ChowKing it is the Sweet and Sour Pork for me.

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

Never had a Jollibee and proud of it. I might have a McDonalds once every two years on an emergency basis (no other available restaurant). For fast food hamburgers, my wife and I prefer In-N-Out Burgers in California and Nevada, and Five Guys on the East Coast. 

Unfortunately, restaurants serving quality burgers are now charging over $12.00 plus tax & tip. So we are down to one burger lunch a month at sit-down restaurants.

Edited by JJReyes

• 2 weeks later...
Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted

Chickenjoy lands in a list of best fried chicken by a US website

According to American food website Food Beast, Jollibee’s famed Chickenjoy is the third best fried chicken in the entire US of A.

“Jollibee is the Filipino fast food chain that gonna take over the United States because of their BOMB fried chicken,” writes Constantine Spyrou of Food Beast.

But what got their full undivided attention? Jollibee’s gravy. Describing the accompany gravy sauce as ethereal, Food Beast says “you almost want a whole bucket of the gravy just to dip into the chicken, it’s that good.”

Put two and two together “and it’s why Jollibee deserves such a high spot on this list.”

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/lifestyle/food/617830/chickenjoy-lands-in-a-list-of-best-fried-chicken-by-a-us-website/story/

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

3rd best in the US? Not even close. They are not even 3rd best in the PIs.  But... we still eat it ha ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I saw a mobile Jollibee in Puerto Galera 4 days ago. It's the first mobile big name fast food outlet I've seen.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 7/4/2017 at 2:39 AM, virginprune said:

A thousand places to avoid eating in wow!

I'm with you, bloody aweful stuff.  But then, so is McS...t

• Like 3

oldutot
Posted
Posted

JB in Seattle is terrible,  IMO.  The place turn me off when I seen a white kid behind the counter. LOL

• Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

4 Jollibees here in Los Banos and 90% of the time they are full !

I love their Champ Burger !

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Chickenjoy lands in a list of best fried chicken by a US website

According to American food website Food Beast, Jollibee’s famed Chickenjoy is the third best fried chicken in the entire US of A.

“Jollibee is the Filipino fast food chain that gonna take over the United States because of their BOMB fried chicken,” writes Constantine Spyrou of Food Beast.

But what got their full undivided attention? Jollibee’s gravy. Describing the accompany gravy sauce as ethereal, Food Beast says “you almost want a whole bucket of the gravy just to dip into the chicken, it’s that good.”

Put two and two together “and it’s why Jollibee deserves such a high spot on this list.”

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/lifestyle/food/617830/chickenjoy-lands-in-a-list-of-best-fried-chicken-by-a-us-website/story/

Chow King has better fried chicken. It's phenomenal.

• Like 1