Bacolod Gastropub Brewery

jpbago
Posted
sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well that looks good might try it when I get time.

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)

If I recall correctly, we already have a member review [ probably Mike S]. Have not seen that member around for some time though, June 27, 2016 was the last post I see.

On second thought, possibly it was the Manhattan Fleet Gastropub, if they are not the same or unrelated.

Edited by robert k

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

They are building one in the IT park Cebu which has been a slow process but taking shape lately. The were selling some bottled craft beer from Bacolod brewery in the restaurant next door but did not seem to sell well and was taken off the menu. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

In Subic, we have a new place on soft opening called ???? Gastropub.  Is the latest cool marketing name?  I don't think they brew.  I have not seen many people in there yet.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

There is one in Iloilo as well.

• 3 months later...
Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)

The Iloilo one is the original (now in Bocolod and Cebu). Great place, used to enjoy it. Their all you can eat dinners were pretty good for ~400php. A huge selection of beers, but prices are abit high (as you would expect). Walked/drove past the Iloilo branch a few times last trip, but did not have time to stop in (it was packed tho). They did advert a all you can drink western beer for a few weeks on their FB for like 300pesos :D. They were lucky i didnt have the time as i would have consumed far more then 300 pesos worth of beers hahaha...

Edited by Sander Martin

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted
On 08/07/2017 at 6:51 AM, OnMyWay said:

In Subic, we have a new place on soft opening called ???? Gastropub.  Is the latest cool marketing name?  I don't think they brew.  I have not seen many people in there yet.

gastropub
ˈɡastrəʊpʌb/
noun
BRITISH
  1. a pub that specializes in serving high-quality food.
    "we've built our reputation on searching out obscure ethnic restaurants, gastropubs, cutting-edge bars, and superlative food venues"

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/8/2017 at 11:40 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

They are building one in the IT park Cebu which has been a slow process but taking shape lately. The were selling some bottled craft beer from Bacolod brewery in the restaurant next door but did not seem to sell well and was taken off the menu. 

I am wrong in the above post as it's called Baguio craft brewery in the IT park Cebu. Still a craft beer place though.  Been open maybe 6 weeks but not doing well most days and prices of beer are expensive I'm told.

https://www.facebook.com/BaguioCraftBreweryCebu/