Philippine bound

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Good move for both you and your wife since the Philippines is her home.

Would you have remained in Thailand if your wife was Thai?

I wish my wife was Thai instead of Philippine.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

I wish my wife was Thai instead of Philippine.

I wish that mine was a genie in a lamp. Then I would have two more.....................wishes that is, not wives.

• Like 4

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Happy Trails and Best wishes on your arrival here Mogo! We're all here for you if you need us!:smile:

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, scott h said:

After reading your posts over the past few years, I have a sneaking suspicion that you wouldn't be truly happy with the land of your wife's birth unless she was born within 100 miles of the Hollywood sign :whistling:

That is not true. I could be happy in many places other than here so don't get me started.

I promised myself not to complain but you are baiting me.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

One thing nice about the two bikes I have purchased from two different dealers is the the price is listed as well as the cash discount price. One discussed adding full coverage vs liability insurance and the other mentioned nothing extra. The listed cash price was the price I payed, free shirt, free backpack and free helmet included. As well as free Labor for 1st year services (Generally just buy the oil you want them to use)

Here is a site to get a good feel of current pricing http://www.motortrade.com.ph/motorcycles

Do they sell 2nd hand also ART.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Queenie O. said:

Happy Trails and Best wishes on your arrival here Mogo! We're all here for you if you need us!:smile:

Thanks Queenie.

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Do they sell 2nd hand also ART.

Looks like many dealers here do sell 2nd hand bikes. Never asked about buying one, I did ask about trade-ins or purchasing the bike I sold and got a no from all of them.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

Looks like many dealers here do sell 2nd hand bikes. Never asked about buying one, I did ask about trade-ins or purchasing the bike I sold and got a no from all of them.

Unusual, thought they would deal in both. No wonder there are so many bikes for sale on  internet.

• Like 1