Philippine bound

mogo51
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

2 years ago when I looked they were closer to 60K but still available in the fuel injected, scooter type for 66,900

http://suzuki.com.ph/motors/motorcycles/scooter/address-2/

And if you want cheaper and still fuel injected try this one

http://suzuki.com.ph/motors/motorcycles/underbone/shooter-115-fi/

Its an underbone design but still FI at about 60K

Thanks Dave, that looks just what we need, 115 with Fi should be fine I would think. Never had much to do with Suzuki but been around long time.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, mogo51 said:

I suspect you either have the wrong Filipina or there are other reasons.?  My SO is the best woman I have ever met.

No, I do NOT have the wrong Filipina. You misunderstood me. I just wish that she was Thai and I had met her there instead of living here.  It has nothing to do with other Thai women. 

Your experience with Thai women should not discourage others. I'm sure there are good ones there. There are very very good Filipinos here as many have found. 

There are bad ones in every country. Your experience with the bad ones should be just that, bad choices.

• Like 3

Gary D
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

No, I do NOT have the wrong Filipina. You misunderstood me. I just wish that she was Thai and I had met her there instead of living here.  It has nothing to do with other Thai women. 

Your experience with Thai women should not discourage others. I'm sure there are good ones there. There are very very good Filipinos here as many have found. 

There are bad ones in every country. Your experience with the bad ones should be just that, bad choices.

The biggest problem with Thia women is the completely different culture, filipinas are far closer to the western culture, also less likely to speak or understand any Engish.

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Gary D said:

The biggest problem with Thia women is the completely different culture, filipinas are far closer to the western culture, also less likely to speak or understand any Engish.

Different culture is something one can adjust to gradually. I could accept Buddhism without converting. 

As for English speaking, yes the Philippines is probably more fluent in English.

Thai and Vietnamese are languages that are really hard to listen to. The same with Chinese.

I love Japanese and Korean languages.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Gary D said:

Very, very accurate Gary.  If you have not lived with a Thai as I have, you do not understand how worlds apart we are!  A Filipina has a different mind think than Thais.  Even allowing for the rogues that are out there.  The difference there is, Thais don't have a mind think.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/9/2017 at 5:59 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

For a Honda Click yes

Do we need to share and type amen :mocking:

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Keep in touch, I might be over there in a few months for a holiday if we can sort more paperwork out. Keep an eye out for XXXX for me, my better half wont let me drink anything else. Just as well she didn't know me in my earlier day's when I frequented the Asian countries.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Clermont said:

Keep in touch, I might be over there in a few months for a holiday if we can sort more paperwork out. Keep an eye out for XXXX for me, my better half wont let me drink anything else. Just as well she didn't know me in my earlier day's when I frequented the Asian countries.

You will struggle to find XXXX in Phils Clermont, but san Miguel  pils is pretty good - Jack will agree with me. 

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

You will struggle to find XXXX in Phils Clermont, but san Miguel  pils is pretty good - Jack will agree with me. 

If you get to La Union,would enjoy catching up.

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Good, before we come over I'll let you know and we'll come out to meet you, I hope your partner is a good talker, my wife is, we should be able to slip away for an ale or three, cheers.