Do we need to share and type amen

Just Click Here and forward to everyone on your friends list:1927_:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2017 at 2:10 AM, mogo51 said:

10 minutes from San Fernando, I think 4th largest town in Phils.

You might be thinking of San Fernando Pampanga just an hour north of Manila which is very large, San Fernando La Union is around 100k in population.

FYI, make sure you pronounce it La Oonyon not La Union.

Congrats on your move. Hope all goes well.

Edited by earthdome
  • Like 2

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Mogo51

All the best with the move and I am sure the UP'S will be bigger than the DOWN'S. Would be great to hear how it goes now and then.

I have my infrastructure in place but not made the move full time yet. Love to hear how it all goes. I am almost your next door neighbour give or take a couple of hundred Kms!! If you fancy a knees up at Christmas my house is your house as I will be there for 3 weeks. Aglipay, Isabela!

Please remember the rest of us working towards our dreams whilst you LIVE yours. Especially if you have a bad day. A Bad Day here in the UAE is a really bad one.

Paul

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, earthdome said:

You might be thinking of San Fernando Pampanga just an hour north of Manila which is very large, San Fernando La Union is around 100k in population.

FYI, make sure you pronounce it La Oonyon not La Union.

Congrats on your move. Hope all goes well.

Yes on reflection, you are probably right - very confusing as they are not that far apart.  Tomorrow is the first step, looking forward to getting there and settling down.  In La OOnyon!!!

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, PaulB said:

Mogo51

All the best with the move and I am sure the UP'S will be bigger than the DOWN'S. Would be great to hear how it goes now and then.

I have my infrastructure in place but not made the move full time yet. Love to hear how it all goes. I am almost your next door neighbour give or take a couple of hundred Kms!! If you fancy a knees up at Christmas my house is your house as I will be there for 3 weeks. Aglipay, Isabela!

Please remember the rest of us working towards our dreams whilst you LIVE yours. Especially if you have a bad day. A Bad Day here in the UAE is a really bad one.

Paul

Hi Paul, many thanks, Isabela is a place on the visit list, so perhaps we can indeed get to meet you and share some time.  My good friend lives and works in Doha and he has the same opinion of the place.  But it is his retirement plan, so he just puts his head down and ar..e up, works long hours and planning for his early retirement.

• Like 2