11 hours ago, Gator said:

Once again >>> Risk vs. Reward.

Just curious, would you say its risks vs rewards ? :hystery:

• Haha 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I think Robert K hit the nail on the head,move far away and keep quiet.I have heard stories of how friends (who get jealous) can be just as bad as family for demanding money when they have leverage.

Yes I  could see that happening Kev.

• 1 year later...
Capa
Posted
Posted
On 7/12/2017 at 7:44 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

We are not always perfect but we are a good bunch of members with valuable info to share.

Please do not include me in that bunch!

• I'm Confused 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Capa said:

No worry's Capa it's entirely on a "need to know" basis. :console:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Capa said:

Did you mean to not include you when I said "We are not always perfect"?  Sorry about that. :whatever:

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Congratulations on seeing sense and moving on even though you were in love.  I'm sure the majority here have been through a few break ups since they arrived and if they haven't well done to them.

I'm on number 3 and to be honest I liked the others but at my age I'm too old and sensible to believe that some young stunning Filipino loves me from the start.  We all know it starts as a security blanket for them and a way out of poverty, for some love does grow regardless of the boundaries though.  When it does you know you hooked a good one. 

For me and some of my friends who are now in long term relationships it's a numbers game.  They threw enough darts at the board that they eventually hit the bulls eye but a few darts hit the wall.

I'm seeing and hearing about a lot more ex pats happily living with married but seperated Filipinos without any negative consequences so maybe things aren't all that bad.  It'll depend on their partner obviously.  I've seen two married women that live with foreigners and to tell you the truth I can see why their ex left. :whistling:

• Like 2

peterfe
Posted
Posted

Your last sentence is interesting. I didn't think about it at the time (too much in love), but of course there must have been one or more reasons why her husband left her. In many cases, I'm sure, the woman is hardly at fault, but if the husband/partner left because she was always nagging and shouting at him, she's hardly going to tell that to her new foreigner boyfriend! He will find it out later the hard way...

• Like 3

Mick
Posted
Posted

I mentioned this before, but will go over it again, when I met my Mrs in Saudi she was already separated for around 1 year due to his extra marital affairs, one thing to remember for an annulment is its time consuming and expensive and the above is not grounds. So she spoke to him as the best way is physical abuse or mental abuse, problem is this then goes on his record and getting a job is then impossible, so we spoke to our lawyer and this can be then filed and for some peso can then be removed from the database, which we did, this then took 3 years of mental tests and all sorts of things, but it worked out and now all is clear. So first find a good lawyer and discuss the options, and be prepared to even pay him off to agree to the above 

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

My gf got her husband busted for adultery , she went the legal route ,her uncle is a lawyer ,it's all been recorded in the supreme court ,she says she is separated and he has to hand over 50% of his salary

They are on.amicable terms ,i get to meet the guy next visit ,well see how that goes 

Gf has been quoted 150k for an annulment by a friend of her uncle (who is now the ombudsman)