living with a separated filipina woman - possible problems with ex

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Thank you for the concerns guys , i accept that there are some horror stories out there , we can only judge people on their actions 

My gf is very concerned about her family reputation, and maintains a very high standard of morals ,she cannot afford to get busted for any illegal activity as it means her job and her pension ,even to the point of not buying a small truck because the paper worj was not right

I have been assured that her husband cannot file charges against us for adultery as she has his adultry recorded legally and he has been living with another woman for 10 years

Yes there is a possibility that i could get turned over  but so far its all going good 

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'd rather be with a woman who's married and friendly with their ex than one who just has a ex boyfriend who's angry, only a couple of 1000 pesos for them to make you disappear, not going to matter much if they're married or not.

Only you can judge the situation anyway as people on here haven't met her. I made a thread about a year ago saying I was getting annoyed that my girlfriend goes to her ex's house every couple of months to sort her daughters room etc, everyone told me to get rid. We got married 3 weeks ago and now I go with her if she goes there lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'd rather be with a woman who's married and friendly with their ex than one who just has a ex boyfriend who's angry, only a couple of 1000 pesos for them to make you disappear, not going to matter much if they're married or not.

Only you can judge the situation anyway as people on here haven't met her. I made a thread about a year ago saying I was getting annoyed that my girlfriend goes to her ex's house every couple of months to sort her daughters room etc, everyone told me to get rid. We got married 3 weeks ago and now I go with her if she goes there lol.

I remember that story. Thanks for the update glad it’s working out.

I’m still uneasy about Bostonjock meeting his GF’s husband but there are exceptions for every rule.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

I’m still uneasy about Bostonjock meeting his GF’s husband but there are exceptions for every rule.

Its OK Dan. I had the guys prepare just incase. They only drank a few cases of San Miguel while doing so. :tiphat:

Grave.jpg

• Love it 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Old55 said:

I remember that story. Thanks for the update glad it’s working out.

It's her grandfather that I'm more worried about , I'm getting interviewed by him on my next visit 

• Love it 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Its OK Dan. I had the guys prepare just incase. They only drank a few cases of San Miguel while doing so. :tiphat:

Grave.jpg

Nah that one not for me , it's too small that's philipinos size

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Nah that one not for me , it's too small that's philipinos size

I told the guys it might be too small but the logic was they can bend your knees or if you have a big tummy then they will just mound the soil higher on the top. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, bastonjock said:

It's her grandfather that I'm more worried about , I'm getting interviewed by him on my next visit 

I'm sure you have already passed the test or they wouldn't be wanting to meet you.  If they were that strict a family she wouldn't be meeting anyone whilst still married.  She'd have gotten an anulnment via one of her friendly contacts before they gave her the green light to move on.

Edited by Snowy79
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmm thinking 1