American and German died in Negros

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Two foreigners have died here in Negros in the past week, the American in Bacolod and the German in Sagay.

German found dead, too

Share Twee

Another foreigner was found dead Wednesday at the dirty kitchen of his residence in Purok Indian Mango, Brgy. Bulanon, Sagay City, Negros Occidental.

He was identified by the Sagay police as Jurgen Schweinberger, 60, and a German national.

Initial police investigation showed that it was Shiela Guillano, live-in-partner of Schweinberger, who discovered him hanging in their dirty kitchen, with a nylon rope.

Before the incident, the couple had quarreled, Chief Inspector Robert Mansueto, Sagay City police officer-in-charge, said.

But when they arrived at the house of the coupe, Mansueto said the crime scene was already contaminated, as the body of the German national had already been removed.

Mansueto said they also noted that there was no sign of struggle at the scene.

But he has requested for an autopsy on the victim.

Mansueto also said he has contacted the German embassy about the incident, and they are now waiting for the approval of the wife of the victim in Germany, to start the autopsy.

The police also requested an autopsy to determine the cause of death of an American, who was also found dead inside a comfort room in Calong-Calong, Brgy. Singcang-Airport, Bacolod City, Tuesday.

The naked and lifeless body of Ronald Robert Gaines, 48, was found inside the comfort room of his rented room by his live-in partner, Irene Flores, with an injury at the back of his head, according to the police.

Police investigation showed that the victim had been suffering from a rib injury for a long time, based on the claims of his live-in partner.*

http://www.visayandailystar.com/2017/July/14/topstory5.htm

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Dirty kitchen...should have cleaned it first I suppose. 

(I know I know). 

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

My best mate from my hometown ,hung himself ,it leaves a pain behind that takes time to heal, you ask yourself questions afterwards ,lots of "whys" , i miss the guy he was my bestest buddy ,im still in touch with his familly after 15 years. The poor sods that take their own lifes leave a lot of guilt and sorrow behind

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

This is a bad country to be in if you suffer from depression.  There is very little help here and some of the poor people are heartless.  They have to be that way.  It is a matter of survival from birth.  Example:  1 young mother has 3 kids at home and leaves them all night with a 15 year old boy cousin to look after them while she goes out to prostitute herself to get enough money to feed them.  How much do you think any of them would care if they took an old foreigner's heart and money and he killed himself.

If you are in Negros and you need help, the only suggestion I have is

Psych.jpg

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

This is a bad country to be in if you suffer from depression.  There is very little help here and some of the poor people are heartless.  They have to be that way.  It is a matter of survival from birth.  Example:  1 young mother has 3 kids at home and leaves them all night with a 15 year old boy cousin to look after them while she goes out to prostitute herself to get enough money to feed them.  How much do you think any of them would care if they took an old foreigner's heart and money and he killed himself.

If you are in Negros and you need help, the only suggestion I have is

Psych.jpg

They could come on here and get advice /help from some people.

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted

The autopsies in both cases have not been done nor has an investigation been started. The newspaper states that the American had an injury to the back of his head and that the crime scene of the German was contaminated. I would not jump to the conclusion that it was suicides.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, jpbago said:

I would not jump to the conclusion that it was suicides.

Its always suicide or natural causes . . . even if its not :571c66d400c8c_1(103): This is Philippines.  I fully expect the 'autopsy' to show suicide or natural causes, otherwise someone will have to actually investigate, :bonk:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Its always suicide or natural causes . . . even if its not :571c66d400c8c_1(103): This is Philippines.  I fully expect the 'autopsy' to show suicide or natural causes, otherwise someone will have to actually investigate, :bonk:

Well we don`t want that happening what ever next justice.

• Like 1

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, bastonjock said:

My best mate from my hometown ,hung himself ,it leaves a pain behind that takes time to heal, you ask yourself questions afterwards ,lots of "whys" , i miss the guy he was my bestest buddy ,im still in touch with his familly after 15 years. The poor sods that take their own lifes leave a lot of guilt and sorrow behind

Been there Baston, My best mate also but 32 years now, difficult times and I hear you, WHY?

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Either scenario might be best for the family, foreigners have face too.