Raising a half-American child in the Philippines

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

I’d be interested in knowing what other parents in a similar situation have done.

Got a DNA test.:hystery::hystery::hystery:

Only 99% joke as I found out recently that the USA government seldom accepts at face value that a 63 year old American is the biological father without a DNA test.  Have you registered the "birth of American Citizen Abroad"  Its HUGELY important and may require a DNA test.  I am no expert but went through this trying to help a friend out.

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

We've already got people with good qualifications leaving university with a degree stacking shelves and others struggling to get a job. What is it going to be like in 15yrs? 

Is this not the way it has been for decades?  I think there are many factors involved.

• Like 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, intrepid said:

Is this not the way it has been for decades?  I think there are many factors involved.

Previously the degrees were pretend ones in the arts and social studies. Now we are seeing people with real degrees stacking shelves. Stand by for incoming :whistling:

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Guys, please lets all keep this on a more positive path. The topic is Rising A Half-American Child In Philippines. Thanks! 

• Like 5

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
Just now, OnMyWay said:

Your son was lucky to have a mother with such good common sense!

I was the lucky one OMW..:smile:, but Thanks.

• Like 3