Monthly meet up, Dumaguete

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

If you look at the picture closely you will see that the 2 youngest are not drinking alcohol(devil`s brew) could this be that they don`t want to turn out like the old farts there, asking for a friend.

I dont see anyone there young . Are we looking at the same picture? :smile:

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
56 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I dont see anyone there young . Are we looking at the same picture? :smile:

The 2 youngest.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

We forgot to mention to those who missed out that we all thanked @OzeMike for buying the drinks.  It was his birthday so I don't think he was one of the 2 youngest.

So who's birthday is next?  Are they coming to the Dumaguete Get Together?  And are they going to try and do better than Mike?  Food would be nice :hystery:

Seriously, thanks Mike.

• Thanks 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

We forgot to mention to those who missed out that we all thanked @OzeMike for buying the drinks.  It was his birthday so I don't think he was one of the 2 youngest.

So who's birthday is next?  Are they coming to the Dumaguete Get Together?  And are they going to try and do better than Mike?  Food would be nice :hystery:

Seriously, thanks Mike.

Dave, Lets not get carried away here, I only had 1 coke,  I felt sorry for the old boy.   Hahaha.

:cheersty:

• Haha 2
  • I'm Confused 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
On 10/30/2018 at 9:22 PM, sonjack2847 said:

I should be there.

How very Filipino! 😂🌴🇵🇭

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Old55 said:

How very Filipino! 😂🌴🇵🇭

No not so dramatic I have had Denge and I didn`t know if I would be up to babysitting the old farts and Jack who is a teenager with acne.Luckily Eddie 1 was there to help.Now I`m in the chit haha.

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

URGENT REQUEST

Guys! just had a phone call from JB (Kuya John) that he will be at  "Chin Loon" at 1pm Tomorrow for those that can make it down for an hour or so, Sorry this is short notice but he can't be here on Thursday.

@Dave Hounddriver

@sonjack2847

@jimeve

@AlwaysRt

@Eddie1

Having known JB ( Kuya John) on Forums for some time it will be nice to put a face to a name 

Jack:smile:

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
57 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

URGENT REQUEST

Guys! just had a phone call from JB (Kuya John) that he will be at  "Chin Loon" at 1pm Tomorrow for those that can make it down for an hour or so, Sorry this is short notice but he can't be here on Thursday

Having known JB ( Kuya John) on Forums for some time it will be nice to put a face to a name 

As far as I know, I can make it tomorrow. Are you wanting to move it to tomorrow or tomorrow and thursday?

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

URGENT REQUEST

Guys! just had a phone call from JB (Kuya John) that he will be at  "Chin Loon" at 1pm Tomorrow for those that can make it down for an hour or so, Sorry this is short notice but he can't be here on Thursday.

@Dave Hounddriver

@sonjack2847

@jimeve

@AlwaysRt

@Eddie1

Yeah, be nice to meet John. Know him long time no see. I will be there:867:

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

As far as I know, I can make it tomorrow. Are you wanting to move it to tomorrow or tomorrow and thursday?

Steve, this is going to be a heavy Time,:santa3: tomorrow is a special so Thursday stands for me :thumbsup: