Monthly meet up, Dumaguete

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

barrel.jpg I'm in as usual :thumbsup:

davewe
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately, its likely I will not be around on Thurs. Will have to catch up next month.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

As far as I know at the moment I will be there. 1pm-ish right? 

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Guys, That's a bummer, lol.   I thought it was the week after, this Thursday I will be up in the clouds on my way to Abu Dhabi.  I will be in Dumaguete on Monday 16th,  that means I will have to wait a whole month to do what I have been waiting months to do, Lol.

Is there an icon on here with the bottom lip poking out? Lol.

:SugarwareZ-034: 

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Eddie1 said:

Guys, That's a bummer, lol.   I thought it was the week after, this Thursday I will be up in the clouds on my way to Abu Dhabi.  I will be in Dumaguete on Monday 16th,  that means I will have to wait a whole month to do what I have been waiting months to do, Lol.

Is there an icon on here with the bottom lip poking out? Lol.

:SugarwareZ-034: 

@sonjack2847

Scratching Head.jpg For me we could postpone a week but let's see what the others say :thumbsup: @Dave Hounddriver

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

For me we could postpone a week but let's see what the others say

I can only say I'll do my best to show up whatever day is chosen.  I've had some health problems lately so on any given day I may be fine or may not. Que sera sera

• Sad 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I can only say I'll do my best to show up whatever day is chosen.  I've had some health problems lately so on any given day I may be fine or may not. Que sera sera

Sorry to hear this Dave, Not heard from anyone else so I guess it stands, whatever, we will endeavour to keep you informed :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I can only say I'll do my best to show up whatever day is chosen. 

Ok  Lads, having talked all round nearly, we have decided to postpone our meet till next Thursday That is the 19th October.  1pm at Chin loon

Eddie, that is just up from Casablanca opposite to sans Rival on the Boulevard. Guys this gives Dave a chance to recover and welcome Eddie back to the Fold.Hope this will suit those not yet responded. :whistling:

@Eddie1 

@Dave Hounddriver

@AlwaysRt

@davewe

@sonjack2847

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Ok

davewe
Posted
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Ok  Lads, having talked all round nearly, we have decided to postpone our meet till next Thursday That is the 19th October.  1pm at Chin loon

Eddie, that is just up from Casablanca opposite to sans Rival on the Boulevard. Guys this gives Dave a chance to recover and welcome Eddie back to the Fold.Hope this will suit those not yet responded. :whistling:

@Eddie1 

@Dave Hounddriver

@AlwaysRt

@davewe

@sonjack2847

Hey this is great and much appreciated. I'm sure I will have recovered from the wilds of Cebu by then!

Edit: Guess you meant Dave H recovering lol. Well I will be there regardless.

Edited by davewe