Game of Thrones

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Any Game of Thrones fans?  Most of my family and friends rave about it, so I decided to check it out of the internet library.  I'm not sure it is my cup of tea but my wife likes those medieval types of shows.

marine6357
Posted
Posted

OnMyWay Keep watching a few more episodes one of my favorites. Wasn't sure I was going to like it either, but now it is a cant miss show for  me the and college football( Roll Tide Roll). 

• Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I have only watched the first five seasons, so far, but would like to get 6 and 7 at some point. I also have books 1-5 on my tablet. 

If you like this you may also like 'The Vikings'

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, virginprune said:

I have only watched the first five seasons, so far, but would like to get 6 and 7 at some point. I also have books 1-5 on my tablet. 

If you like this you may also like 'The Vikings'

I have resisted watching season 7 Game of Thrones so far. Spoiled by the ability to binge watch a show and not watch an hour, wait a week...

I concur with Vikings being a pretty good show also, even with the rather strange direction it takes every so often. Season 5 supposed to start in November.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Not keen on the series but Emma loves watching it, the best scenes for me was the white walkers  and that great big wall.

When we was in Scotland we visited Dourne castle , and this was used for Winterfell castle in series one, plus also Monty Python and the Holly Grail .

DSC_9111.JPGDSC_9214.JPGDSC_9185.JPG

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I lived about 5 miles from Doune castle Steve. A beautiful part of the world. 

• Like 2