Please Help! Victim of Paternal Alienation

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Reboot said:

you have other options

As others have said, you have few legal rights, and those that you do have will most likely be ignore, delayed or trounced on. So maybe its time to think outside of the box. Use an option that most Yanks would not think of.

If you know where she lives, go to her parish priest. Explain the situation to him and ask him to intervene. If she is living with her folks, if she wont listen to the padre, chances are that her parents will. As we all know the church has a lot of influence here. Its worth a shot if all else fails.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Blessed are the peacemakeres yea indeed.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 8/14/2017 at 7:35 AM, Juan Luckey said:

I have a son and daughter (ages 6 and 4) and they live with their mom in Manila.

Say no more:

The general rule is that a child under seven years of age shall not be separated from his mother, which is based on the basic need of a child for his mother’s loving care. Article 213 of the Family Code provides that “[n]o child under seven years of age shall be separated from the mother, unless the court finds compelling reasons to order otherwise.”

http://jlp-law.com/blog/basic-issues-in-child-custody/

You are fighting a battle you have already lost.

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

For all we know that child could be over 10 years old. All it takes is piece of paper. Or maybe the child is under 7...but compelling reasons. Piece of paper.

Seems like some expats are the sort that run from a fight. If the dark side of the moon were accessible, perhaps they'd go there. Or board a rocket ship and set the controls for the sun. The heart of the sun. 

Only losing losers lose before losing.

Edited by Reboot
  • I'm Confused 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Reboot said:

For all we know that child could be over 10 years old.

If the op says the kids are 4 and 6 then we know.  Unless you are suggesting that everything he wrote is a crock?

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Reboot said:

Only losing losers lose before losing.

I have also heard it said "Pick your battles".  I have noticed that people who try to beat the system, when the law already specifies what the outcome will be, are the ones who generally lose.  But they are often the ones who don't listen unless they find a lawyer who will tell them what they want to hear.  As my signature saying goes:  What people believe prevails over the truth.  Sounds like you believe you have a way to beat the system.  

7 hours ago, Reboot said:

in turd world countries can be tipped by a proper show of re$pect to the relevant authorities. You have your dignity as a man and a father that must be respected and defended, if that's your choice. Therefore there are other options. Filipinos are experts at these things.  I don't need to go into detail.

This sounds vaguely like paying off the relevant authorities.  You have not gone into details so there may be some other explanation.  Any recommendation to circumvent or break or corrupt the law is not permitted on this forum so if you have some advice that does not break that rule, feel free to go into detail.  We are open to learn.

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted
On 14 August 2017 at 9:35 AM, Juan Luckey said:

kababayans

I have lots of advice for you, but judging from what you have written, you aren't interested, but I will give you one little bit, fore get the kids, hard yes, they won't starve and keep going on the way you are, someone will top you, PI s hate being downed by foreigners. Go get on the p--s and hook up with another and learn your lesson. Sorry no punches pulled mate, heed the advise you asked for, many have warned you, or  you'll only become a statistic.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

• Like 2

bigpearl
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Clermont said:

I have lots of advice for you, but judging from what you have written, you aren't interested, but I will give you one little bit, fore get the kids, hard yes, they won't starve and keep going on the way you are, someone will top you, PI s hate being downed by foreigners. Go get on the p--s and hook up with another and learn your lesson. Sorry no punches pulled mate, heed the advise you asked for, many have warned you, or  you'll only become a statistic.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Firstly I think I get the hang of what you are saying here Clermont with your contribution, intuitive like many other posts to the OP.

To the OP.

Sad I say that but a long winded cry for help/advice from a  new contributor that has obviously been involved with a Pinay for perhaps 6? 7? 8 years has now come to an expat site, with a 4 and a 6 Y/O sibling, are they yours or did you inherit these beautiful children 1 or two years ago?  Possibly others with an issue that didn't start today or yesterday and from the OP's dialogue has only fought and sought legal advice from overpaid council and a frustrating battle with the ex. A Question,  are they/these your children or some other FuXXXXX. It happens in all countries and walks of life as has happened to me and certainly others but not without a firm stand and protection, legally and financially and while it appears you have been around the block once or twice as most of us have. Firstly don't let your mind rule your appendage. Second, know your limits and others., Thirdly as many say eyes wide open,  100% agree before, during and after. Before is very important. Fourth, when a relationship fuxxs your life, both with children/without and an ex partner rules your life and future, if you can take the hard line and walk away, while there may be some though limited support laws in Ph,,,,,,,,,, yep, where are the support laws for children in PH? Estranged wives or battered husbands? Don't  supply/make it difficult for your ex and the tune will change. Watch and see.

Just reiterating that I personally felt the OP's contribution to this site for members was very left field as an initial contribution and we may hear little or nil hereinafter but only my opinion and the truth will be forthcoming. Others opinions? Or did I miss read? No innuendos OMO on the OP's post.

Cheers, Steve.

Edited by bigpearl
  • Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

There is the other matter I hesitated to bring up. She may have been with you when the children were conceived in a sense but kilometers away. Mother is an observation, father is an opinion without a DNA test. Many places it is actually the womans husband who is responsible for your children...until it's proven they are yours.

I don't think the OP need worry about the state coming after child support unless the annulment proceeding succeeded. Therefore, the purse strings would still be firmly in his own hands, legally. Just an opinion.

• Like 3