Please Help! Victim of Paternal Alienation

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)

No reply from the op yet.

It's funny when I was going through shit in my life I had no one to turn too, I did not want my family involved and her family well that's there own flesh and blood so who am I.

So I asked for advice on a forum someone who did not know me or the ex, some great advice came my way , but also lots of questions too.

We have to remember we are listening or reading from one side who is hurt and maybe has no where else to turn too, the biggest problem for the sometimes is lestening to the advice given and not the advice they are wanting to here.

Just one more thing to add and I have done this myself too.

Sometimes we don't want advice we just want sympathy, just saying

Edited by stevewool
  • Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, stevewool said:

Sometimes we don't want advice we just want sympathy, just saying

Sympathy?  From this site?  I remember going to my dear old Dad for sympathy and being told to look between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
acuario2015
Posted
Posted

Oh wow! Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my post and I appreciate all the advice. Well my son (6) is the spitting image of me and my daughter (4) looks like the mom so there could possibly be a DNA issue with her, but I am not even allowed contact much less enough time to swab her cheeks for DNA testing to find out.

Since the original post, I decided to file a case with DSWD on the mom. That was not a good decision because, after weeks of dealing with their nonsense, procrastination, incompetence, and just plain laziness, all they did was draw up an agreement where I would pay 10k a month for support and in exchange I would get 6 hours of visitation at my location of choosing on Sunday. My ex stuck to that agreement for about 1 month before she went back to her old hyena-like ways and made a scene in MOA calling guards and cops on me for no reason. 

I've decided that I will take the advice of what the majority of people have said and just walk away because it's like self-mutilation dealing with the lawyers and government workers in this country in addition to my ex's uncivilized behavior. I honestly don't deserve it. 

Someone commented that my story might not be true. It's totally true. But I was never married to my ex, she was the one who lied to me and told me that she was single. She was already married to a Filipino for several years but I have no idea how to find him. The priest idea is good but these are the most hypocritical so-called Christians or so-called Catholics who should immediately see lightning bolts strike if my ex or any of her family members step one foot inside a church. 

I heard a lot of people say they would like to hear my ex's side of the story. I can tell you that she does what most vindictive women do who are actually the aggressors - they start crying and play the victim! I'm an abuser, he hit me, all this nonsense. In reality, I despise hitting women. But when a woman, like my ex, uses her fists, long nails, and other items as weapons as goes so far as to cause body damage or strike blood, which she did on many occasions just because she was angry, then in my mind I am no longer dealing with a woman. It's more like a domestic terrorist. 

Thank goodness she's far far away. I feel bad for not seeing the kids but like others mentioned, time will bring better results. Thanks for all the comments again! 

• Like 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Thank you for getting back to us and we all agree it can be a very bad time for all involved.

The only people that suffer is the kids ,they either never see one of there parents or as used for cash or mental stress on the other.

Are you still paying for there upbringing may I ask.

• Like 1