PNP Internet Banking (or lack Of)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

What does the 15 peso insurance cover.

ATM Fraud not too sure exactly but will ask Azon about it as she was the ones that suggested it;

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

ATM Fraud not too sure exactly but will ask Azon about it as she was the ones that suggested it;

Ok here is the Link to the Cover; BTW my BAD it is only 12 peso per 30 day cover

http://www.pnb.com.ph/index.php/personal-banking/insurance-products/atmsafe

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: Just had a text an Apology (Yep that's right an Apology) Seems I have to go to my branch to get my account opened AGAIN. They have lost 8+ years of account details YET remembered that I owed the 15 peso ATM insurance for August. That was the last entry I saw before it closed down.

Let's see what tomorrow brings:whistling: close the door.jpg mutter, mutter, mutter  confused-man.png

So after my Visit to the bank at 8am ish (Before they opened for business) I was allowed to go upstairs to the IT section where they showed me what was happening WOW what a mess, the In-charge explained that for 6+ days they have been working 24/7 to alter whatever Manila had done, seems every time they were ready to go on line Manila would change something and had to be redone here in Dumaguete to local accounts across the 3 branches, Anyway after seeing them pull up my account they found that the New Account  number had not been put in and thus I was not connected, Easy mistake I guess but Goodness knows how many other accounts will be affected, She (The I/C) said that if I knew of someone that was having problems still to contact the Branch and they will sort it out. It also seems to be Old accounts that are the problem as they have been given new account numbers but someone :89: had forgotten to tell the system!

OK, long story to now, I am happily back on line and checking the Spread sheet, all seems in order

I am now waiting for my monthly in's and out's on the account, with Pensions in and Bills out so I will hold my breath a little to see what happens.:smile:

Jack:huh:

Morning All:photo-109: now time for :cornflakes:

note ** Good that Dumaguete has it's own IT section and can do things because I feel, we would have waited a Looooong time for Manila to sort out Local Accounts. Who said "Bigger is Better"?

• Like 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

That pretty much backs up what my ex was telling me. They kept putting the release dates back. She worked crazy hours for no additional pay which surprised me. Often from 5am to 10pm then add in the traffic.

• Thanks 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Until today I had 2 items on my 'frustration' list internet and mobile phone, now added a 3rd = banking. I have just tried to get my name on a joing a/c we opened but is not a joint a/c as i did not have an ACR card, but I can't get one for 3 months. The same applies to getting a driver's licence - no logic.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Until today I had 2 items on my 'frustration' list internet and mobile phone, now added a 3rd = banking. I have just tried to get my name on a joing a/c we opened but is not a joint a/c as i did not have an ACR card, but I can't get one for 3 months. The same applies to getting a driver's licence - no logic.

Ron don`t look for logic here as there is none.I remember a taxi driver in Cebu city telling me once,He said watch the Philippines adopt a simple method from some other country and make it complicated.This is what I have found here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Nothing is standard here. I got a bank account with HSBC by using my home address in Scotland. They wouldn't accept a Filipino address even though I had a rental, sky and PDLT contract with me. I had only been in country a few weeks and was on a tourist visa.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, mogo51 said:

I tried today at BDO, to open a joint savings account with my daughter but could not and I do have an ACR card. I showed her that I have 2 joint accounts with my wife but she said new rules.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Who said "Bigger is Better"?

Some women I have met :smile: