Isabella Franchezca

WHAT BUSINESSES ARE YOU INTO?

Nothing that involves spam.

• Like 2

I quite like the pyramid schemes where nice people that don't want the money for themselves get you to sign up to them or even the skin whitener creams and cures for cancer.

Apart from that all the other ex pats that I know invest in bars, restaurants, diving schools or letting accommodation. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I quite like the pyramid schemes where nice people that don't want the money for themselves

bells, (Pull the other Leg).jpg Pull the other one, EVERYONE is is any Business  for their own benefit 

BTW, Pyramid schemes are totally outlawed here in the PI

I am currently looking for investors for our TV production company here in the philippines. Can you suggest where I can find an investor group or an individual investor?

3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

bells, (Pull the other Leg).jpg Pull the other one, EVERYONE is is any Business  for their own benefit 

BTW, Pyramid schemes are totally outlawed here in the PI

I hope you realise I was being sarcastic. :hystery:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Isabella Franchezca Rodriguez said:

I am currently looking for investors for our TV production company here in the philippines. Can you suggest where I can find an investor group or an individual investor?

I  approved this post as it shows your intent was not to ask legitimate questions but to gain something from your post other than knowledge  . My suggestion is to look under the bridge for investors. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Isabella Franchezca said:

Have you tried Henry Sy or Lucio Tan?

They seem to be involved in most of the investment opportunities in the Philippines.

3 hours ago, Isabella Franchezca said:

Isabella, In almost all cases our members as Foreigners have been victims of scams rip-offs or shakedowns from Filipinos in the Philippines our members are highly skeptical of any investment offers. In all cases we can invest money safely with reasonable return in our home country so it's likely no one here will be willing to take a risk. Sorry but that's how thing are as an Expat Foreigner living in the Philippines.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Isabella Franchezca said:

What investments are you looking to invest here in the philippines?

This was her first post then it changes to suit her needs as in ask for investors. This is advertising to me and the OP can not reply. 

• Haha 1