Isabella Franchezca

WHAT BUSINESSES ARE YOU INTO?

As above not all scammers are Filipino's :thumbsup:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Old55 said:

Isabella, In almost all cases our members as Foreigners have been victims of scams rip-offs or shakedowns from Filipinos in the Philippines our members are highly skeptical of any investment offers. In all cases we can invest money safely with reasonable return in our home country so it's likely no one here will be willing to take a risk. Sorry but that's how thing are as an Expat Foreigner living in the Philippines.

Old, sad to say that there is another one stepping off the plane every hour if not the minute. People who think they, being from the first world are going to take advantage of the poor, unsophisticated Filipinos.:hystery: Newcomers who don't realize the deck is stacked.

I actually think some foreigners living in the Philippines are worse with their investment schemes. While there are certainly money making opportunities, I would say the risks are double what they were in an expat's home country if it's an expat and spouse alone and double that again for each participating partner added to the deal.

I think the best advise I could give is invest in your dream if you can afford to lose, but don't invest in someone else's dream because I doubt their dream has making money for you anywhere in it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

This is advertising to me

Look like dog chit to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I hope you realise I was being sarcastic. :hystery:

OH YES! Snowy that's why I took the Piss, we know you, others may not and newbies sometimes believe what they read. :Happy:

• Like 1

I wasn't sure if she was for real and was going to suggest she ask Ben Jordan and his friend. But maybe she is sincere.

• Like 1

:56da632e94212_1(60): As the OP can't respond I feel like saying Nothing SO moving on.png I will go to the Barbers and get some Gossip on Investments :whistling: 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2017 at 8:36 AM, Jack Peterson said:

OH YES! Snowy that's why I took the Piss, we know you, others may not and newbies sometimes believe what they read. :Happy:

I believed it.

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2017 at 10:48 AM, intrepid said:

I wasn't sure if she was for real and was going to suggest she ask Ben Jordan and his friend. But maybe she is sincere.

Bad taste post.

• I'm Confused 1

I have a 36k head conventional broiler farm under contract with Bounty... (3) open sided broiler houses made with "soft" materials.

Early next year I start construction on (3) tunnel ventilated broiler houses, 135k capacity on a separate site.

Once the new site is complete we plan to turn the convention houses into a layer and grow out farm. (1) building with laying hens for egg production and the other (2) conventional houses will be for growing out ready to lay hens. We plan to sell them ready to lay and utilize some to swap out our own layer stock every 18-24 months.

Wife rents out a fish pond and rice field... she has a jewelry business here in Iloilo.

• Like 3