Toy Store

marine6357
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi Just wondering if anyone knows of a toy store in either Sorsogon City or Legazpi that would have remote controlled Airplanes? Not a drone but more for a 12 year old boy is what I am looking for? Thanks in advance.

Edited by marine6357
spelling

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Rather than seeking a specific store, you may want to shop via the internet.  Give Lazada.com a try and search for "remote control airplanes" or "remote control toys".  

• Like 2

marine6357
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Rather than seeking a specific store, you may want to shop via the internet.  Give Lazada.com a try and search for "remote control airplanes" or "remote control toys".  

Thanks I will do that. seems like they have good choices there. Plus was afraid of buying here and shipping but with differences in electrical currents was afraid of not being able to recharge it.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Anything on Lazada should work in the PIs.  I buy from them quite often.    I am unfamiliar with those towns but if they have a big Robinsons, they might have it.  Robinsons has teamed with Toys R Us.  They have some good quality toys, but good boy toys are a bit limited. It is a lot of dolls...  I think Lazada would be a good place to look.

Gary D
Posted
Posted

It's been my experience that kids in the Philippines do not look after their things. We have bought toys only to find them broken and discarded even by the next day.

• Like 2

marine6357
Posted
Posted

So Lazada was a bust would not allow me to order from the US. Kept declining my credit cards. Can you order from there from overseas?

intrepid
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, marine6357 said:

So Lazada was a bust would not allow me to order from the US. Kept declining my credit cards. Can you order from there from overseas?

If you like the product AND If you trust them to pay,....you can order COD.  Send them the money to pay on arrival.  I too have had good luck with Lazada.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I never tried ordering from Lazada from outside the PIs.  I live in the PIs but use a US credit card with no problem. 

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Gary D said:

It's been my experience that kids in the Philippines do not look after their things. We have bought toys only to find them broken and discarded even by the next day.

That's been my experience everywhere.

• Like 1

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Reboot said:

That's been my experience everywhere.

All kids are the same not just in the Philippines 

• Like 1