Slow internet on Globe.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have been experiencing very slow speed for a few days.I have been in touch with Globe on FB and was told that they can do nothing as they are Enhancing their system whatever that means.It is ok at the moment but I wont hold my breath.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Just now ran a speed test. 14.84 15 is the program I have. But then I don't live waaaaaaay out in the boonies :thumbsup:

mogo51
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

I have been experiencing very slow speed for a few days.I have been in touch with Globe on FB and was told that they can do nothing as they are Enhancing their system whatever that means.It is ok at the moment but I wont hold my breath.

'Hi Kev enhancing the speed means 'robbing the public poor silly bastards that put up with their slow speed, bullshit charge difference whether Globe/Smart and then try to really jam it to us, by asking for our evaluation.  that was a mistake, I gave them zero out of 10, only that minus was not an option, it would have been minus plenty.  Poor internet speed and service, followed very closely by mobile service, is the achilles heal for this country (or maybe vice versa).

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

'Hi Kev enhancing the speed means 'robbing the public poor silly bastards that put up with their slow speed, bullshit charge difference whether Globe/Smart and then try to really jam it to us, by asking for our evaluation.  that was a mistake, I gave them zero out of 10, only that minus was not an option, it would have been minus plenty.  Poor internet speed and service, followed very closely by mobile service, is the achilles heal for this country (or maybe vice versa).

Well I talked online with them on Saturday and they arranged to send an engineer the next day.Sometime after the chat they reset it in Manila.When the engineers came it was working fine.I cant knock their online chat facility it beats waiting in a queue for them to tell you to call on the phone at the corner of the shop which is busted and people all around you talking loudly.I do agree with your post though they should not be allowed to sell any more packages until they get their stuff sorted but I wont hold my breath for that either.