Meetup In Marikina

JerryNRea
Posted
Posted

My beautiful wife to be, Rea, and I just moved from Bulacan to Marikina, at Conception. We are interested in bonding with other expats . I'm a Texan and love to cookout and play games like dominoes and darts. Anyone interested ??

006.JPG

009.JPG

• Like 1

Howard
Posted
Posted

I might be up for that Jerry, I live near SM Marikina. I work a lot, but Let me know when and where.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, JerryNRea said:

My beautiful wife to be, Rea, and I just moved from Bulacan to Marikina, at Conception. We are interested in bonding with other expats . I'm a Texan and love to cookout and play games like dominoes and darts. Anyone interested ??

006.JPG

009.JPG

Our place is in marikina too, but alas I am still here in England for a few more month's, but I am sure with your cookouts I could move sooner then later.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

JerryNRea
Posted
Posted

It would be great to have a place to meet once a month to get acquainted and exchange information , someplace like the mall where we can have a bite to eat and discuss things in quiet.

IMG_7246.JPG

JerryNRea
Posted
Posted
On 10/5/2017 at 4:24 AM, Howard said:

I might be up for that Jerry, I live near SM Marikina. I work a lot, but Let me know when and where.

Sounds great, we go to the mall often. What days are you free ??

Howard
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, JerryNRea said:

Sounds great, we go to the mall often. What days are you free ??

Cool, we go to the mall a lot too. I'm only off on Mondays, but I work nights so I'm free during the day most of the time. Let's maybe grab a coffee and meet at the Starbucks?   

JerryNRea
Posted
Posted

I'm not a fan of Starbucks, too expensive and over rated. Is that okay ?? We can find a cool place to meet up and get acquainted.  I am a retired firefighter from central oklahoma  and consider myself a True Texan. I am here with my wife to be and am trying to establish  home here, while taking care of paper work fro Andrea to go to Texas. I'd like to know more about you and your interest.

• Like 1

Howard
Posted
Posted

I'm off tomorrow if you want to meet and have a chat let me know when and where. I'm a Pennsylvanian, from Philadelphia to be exact. I'm a city boy but I have spent some time in Oklahoma, little place called Lawton. Ft Sill was my home for a bit. The wife and I like to go to the malls, movies and eating out at restaurants, traveling, etc. 

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
On 10/5/2017 at 12:21 AM, JerryNRea said:

Unfortunately Jerry, I'm still stuck in southern CA.  Someday, I would love to hang around the campfire, Blazing Saddle style.

Have a wonderful time!  Respectfully Jake

• Like 2

JerryNRea
Posted
Posted

I have plenty of beans. Yes, we can even ace, " a ridin and a whomppin , a whomppin and a ridin" LOLOLOLOL