Subic Bay Freeport Zone public transport

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 4/13/2018 at 4:59 AM, Dan77 said:

Can you please tell us where the cruise ship dock in Subic?  How much would it cost to go to Tree Top Adventure from cruise ship dock?  Where can I find the free shuttle to Royal Subic Mall near cruise ship terminal?

To supplement my other post...

I drove by the dock area and saw this sign, with a map on it.  Free shuttles to three places.  It is a fairly easy walk from Harbor Point mall across the river to SM Olongapo, if you want to go to both.

Bus sign.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Dan77
Posted
Posted

Thanks OnMyWay, very helpful information there.  :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...
einmaligg
Posted
Posted

Good day, OnMyWay! I would like to ask where exactly are those free shuttles located at the Dock area. Thank you!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, einmaligg said:

Good day, OnMyWay! I would like to ask where exactly are those free shuttles located at the Dock area. Thank you!

They are right there at the dock area, which is Alava Pier.  They are only there when a cruise ship is in.  They line up on Waterfront road.  Plenty of taxis too and we finally have GRAB here, so you can book on GRAB.

The Costa Atlantica is docked today.  They say it is the 15th visit.

That green blob is a ship!  The area marked in blue is where the transport is.

Screenshot (391)_LI.jpg

einmaligg
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, OnMyWay said:

Thanks a lot! 😊

einmaligg
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

They are right there at the dock area, which is Alava Pier.  They are only there when a cruise ship is in.  They line up on Waterfront road.  Plenty of taxis too and we finally have GRAB here, so you can book on GRAB.

The Costa Atlantica is docked today.  They say it is the 15th visit.

That green blob is a ship!  The area marked in blue is where the transport is.

Screenshot (391)_LI.jpg

Is there a way i could message you sir? Would just ask some guidelines about transportation around subic bay. Thank you! 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, einmaligg said:

Is there a way i could message you sir? Would just ask some guidelines about transportation around subic bay. Thank you! 

You can message me here on the forum if allowed to.  I don't know details on public transport because I don't use it.  There are no jeepneys and trikes allowed in Subic Bay Freeport so most people use taxis.  In Olongapo they have jeepneys and trikes.

• Thanks 1