Geeze where did this lot come from? (4 hours now)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:571c66d400c8c_1(103): 4 Hours of torrential rain here in Junob. SE of Dumaguete City. I know it is what the locals call the rainy Season But this, I am not sure is anywhere near normal. I have not seen any Storm, Typhoon warnings so I guess it is just a low Depression?

It was that hard 1/2 an hour ago it has brought down my last jackfruit but until it eases the Area it is in is  under about 4 inches of Water, Luckily it has landed on a Rockery patch of earth so hopefully it will not spoil before I can get to it , I am on my own here and it is behind a 1 meter metal fence  that would require 2 people to retrieve BUT AH! I hear the helper is back from the market so :photo-109: Then don the Boots to Go Fruit Fishing:SugarwareZ-005:

More Fun EH?:89:

• Haha 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Nice to hear life is pleasant, although a bit wet. I'm just thankful we don't live in a really wet area.

As to the storm warnings, they are for further north. Odette is the current one https://www1.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/

Our turn for a big storm will surely come but for now, seems to be just a rainy day.

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I waited and the rain stopped so I went to Hypermart and whilst there it started pouring again.I left Hypermart and it was not too bad but going up the road my bike went onto reserve fuel and I had to stop change the lever and start it again. While this was going on it started pouring again I had no choice but to go to the nearest gas station and fill up( my bike does not like to run on reserve) I filled up and by the time I got home I was soaked.Yep more fun in the Philippines,well most days anyway.

• Like 3