Life in paradise

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Have you found your paradise where ever you are calling home.

Maybe paradise is the wrong word , but if you are happy well its close enough in my mind.

Well my friends over there i am here in England and with the changing seasons i am thinking i am in paradise, Autumn is knocking on the door and its beautiful in the countryside .

Just in case you think you may be missing out here are a few pictures for you, but i am sure give it a month or so you lot will be having the last laugh.

DSC_0985.JPGDSC_0976.JPGDSC_1010.JPGDSC_1118.JPGDSC_1134.JPGDSC_1021.JPGDSC_1042.JPGDSC_1020.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Ah yes the deer in the New Forest and the golden leaves, the cold frosty mornings

Iced up windscreens, then later the wife having to walk through snow almost up to her knees

To get to work.The UK is also a paradise, 

Here in the Asian paradise that is the Philippines its rained every day now for 3 weeks 

With heavy thunder and fantastic lightning !

So you have the Autumn leaves and we have lightning like i have never seen before !

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

You can keep your British deer!  

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, expatuk2014 said:

Ah yes the deer in the New Forest and the golden leaves, the cold frosty mornings

Iced up windscreens, then later the wife having to walk through snow almost up to her knees

To get to work.The UK is also a paradise, 

Here in the Asian paradise that is the Philippines its rained every day now for 3 weeks 

With heavy thunder and fantastic lightning !

So you have the Autumn leaves and we have lightning like i have never seen before !

The new forest, thats where the other side of the family are living, lucky rich buggers .

stevewool
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Lots of deer here.  Just don't let your honey see you with a dear. :2245_safe:

Funny you say that  Dave, Thats why i wear very dark glasses when i am  over there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

Ohh I am getting so clever with the  thin blue line!!!

We have had 3 days of constant until late yesterday afternoon when the skies cleared and this morning seems will be a good one.

We had quite strong winds for 2 of those wet days and even though we were on the 'fringe' of the typhoon, it was a lesson in what I can expect when I am in the middle of one.  Which I hope is not too soon, but reality is, that is what will happen in the not too distant future.  

Nice photos Steve.

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted

Paradise??? It's fiesta time here for us, boom boom from 1am (thank the Lord had brown out 7---1am) Mobile church from 4am until 7am. Not my idea of paradise.

Looking the pics, we'll that's paradise and bet one can hear a pin drop......Unlike some places.

• Like 2

CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, stevewool said:

Have you found your paradise where ever you are calling home.

Maybe paradise is the wrong word , but if you are happy well its close enough in my mind.

Well my friends over there i am here in England and with the changing seasons i am thinking i am in paradise, Autumn is knocking on the door and its beautiful in the countryside .

Just in case you think you may be missing out here are a few pictures for you, but i am sure give it a month or so you lot will be having the last laugh.

DSC_0985.JPGDSC_0976.JPGDSC_1010.JPGDSC_1118.JPGDSC_1134.JPGDSC_1021.JPGDSC_1042.JPGDSC_1020.JPG

Nice photos.  As for autumn, I do slightly miss New England's variety, but not that much.  Other than that, I sometimes miss real cream for coffee.  That's about it.

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

The milk on offer here does nothing to enhance the flavour either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1