Tour Dates - The Drunken Aussie

mogo51
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Hi Guys,

I leave for my next visit tomorrow, there for a tad over 3 weeks this time.  If any of you want to catch up give me a yell, the itinerary is as follows:

Makati -  18 20th October

Subic (Baloy Long Beach) -    20 - 23rd October

Angeles - 23rd October (SAO (Short Angry One) will have me on a very short leash hahahaha)

Baguio and Surrounds -  24 - 27th October (Looks meaningfully at Ron)

Cheers,

Brett

Will have a cold one in the fridge Brett, but may even be in Angeles about the same time as you, just waiting to hear from a mate in Aussie.

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted
On 10/16/2017 at 3:43 PM, BrettGC said:

Dumaguete and Surrounds -  4 - 10th (Looks meaningfully at Dave, Dave, Jack and Jack)

CAn't wait to meet another former Oregonian lol. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

As it turns out mixed up my dates for departure from Phils;  I fly out on the 9th.  SAO will be arriving in Dumaguete tomorrow (2nd November) with me in tow and we'll be there for the week prior my departure.  Would it be possible to adjust the monthly meet accordingly?  

Either way we'll be staying at the Hotel Essencia in Dumaguete proper barring another incident.   

Someone's bad planning turned into my emergency (her daughter) and we had to forgo Baguio entirely.  

“No Battle Plan Survives Contact With the Enemy” - Helmuth von Moltke

Anyway, be great to catch up with you if possible. 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

Hi Guys,

As it turns out mixed up my dates for departure from Phils;  I fly out on the 9th.  SAO will be arriving in Dumaguete tomorrow (2nd November) with me in tow and we'll be there for the week prior my departure.  Would it be possible to adjust the monthly meet accordingly?  

Either way we'll be staying at the Hotel Essencia in Dumaguete proper barring another incident.   

Someone's bad planning turned into my emergency (her daughter) and we had to forgo Baguio entirely.  

“No Battle Plan Survives Contact With the Enemy” - Helmuth von Moltke

Anyway, be great to catch up with you if possible. 

How long will you be here?Maybe we can rearrange.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, BrettGC said:

omeone's bad planning turned into my emergency (her daughter) and we had to forgo Baguio entirely

Enjoy Duma Breet, great bunch of guys there.  I have just gone out and changed my brand of deodorant:hystery:

Maybe next trip.  I will keep flying the Aussie flag here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

23 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

How long will you be here?Maybe we can rearrange.

Turns out I'll be staying for longer than originally planned so the 9th will work for me guys.   Apologies for the uncertainty but you know how it is sometimes.  I knew I booked those flexible flights for a reason.

10 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Enjoy Duma Breet, great bunch of guys there.  I have just gone out and changed my brand of deodorant:hystery:

Maybe next trip.  I will keep flying the Aussie flag here.

Hahahahaha baby steps Ron, they'll have you wolfing down balut and durian before you know it.  

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Turns out I'll be staying for longer than originally planned so the 9th will work for me guys.   Apologies for the uncertainty but you know how it is sometimes.  I knew I booked those flexible flights for a reason.

We will be at Chin loong on the boulevard next Thursday at 1 ish bring money haha.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, sonjack2847 said:

We will be at Chin loong on the boulevard next Thursday at 1 ish bring money haha.

@jimeve  

Jim will you be joining us?

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Ok guys, I'll see you then.  I can't imagine Chin Loong will be too hard to find.  We're off to Siquijor for the a couple of days from Sunday and back on Wednesday.  Staying at the Golden Gate Suites upon return; wouldn't recommend Essencia just for info (where we are now), it's ok, but just ok.  

• Like 4

jimeve
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

@jimeve  

Jim will you be joining us?

Yeah, make room for a small one:7500: