Tour Dates - The Drunken Aussie

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89:Do you never listen, wait till the morning Mate Red Horse is just not for usHang over.jpg on the other hand if She (HTMBO) is not with you bewareandy capp.jpg

Red Horse is the 6th food group.  SAO (Short Angry One) is providing close adult supervision. Thankfully for the next 3 days my only commitment is laying on a beach on Suquijor.

• Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Are any of you guys bringing significant others today?  SAO will be there for a bit but then going shopping I think.... :89:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

Are any of you guys bringing significant others today?  SAO will be there for a bit but then going shopping I think.... :89:

We Dont usually bring the Ladies but  If they do arrive at all they do go Shopping :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

SAO will be there for a bit but then going shopping I think

Yes, they usually do when they find out they are the only lady at the party.  Or some of the overly jealous ones (not that I know any :SugarwareZ-037: ) Will sit a couple tables over to gather information to be used in the fight later. :hystery:

• Haha 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 11/2/2017 at 8:37 PM, BrettGC said:

Turns out I'll be staying for longer than originally planned so the 9th will work for me guys.   Apologies for the uncertainty but you know how it is sometimes.  I knew I booked those flexible flights for a reason.

Hahahahaha baby steps Ron, they'll have you wolfing down balut and durian before you know it.  

Never Balut whilst  I am still breathing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2