Subic Bay Condos

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

For those of you looking for a condo in Subic Bay, your time has come!  You might need more the $1000 a month though!

They don't mention in the article that this right next to the airport.  The PAF had plans to more to that airport, but I don't know it will ever happen.  Even so, I'm sure they will save you a spot for your Gulfstream.  The article mentions "in suite sky garage", what ever that is.

Taiwan-firm-unveils-₧2-billion-Subic-luxury-residences-project.jpg

https://subic.morefun.ph/news/taiwan-firm-unveils-₧2-billion-subic-luxury-residences-project/

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

More empty condos for Subic.

Sunshine
Posted
Posted

Hi on my way,  I am new to sbma,  how long have you lived here?  

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Hi on my way,  I am new to sbma,  how long have you lived here?  

We have been here about 4.5 years now.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 10/16/2017 at 9:19 PM, OnMyWay said:

For those of you looking for a condo in Subic Bay, your time has come!  You might need more the $1000 a month though!

They don't mention in the article that this right next to the airport.  The PAF had plans to more to that airport, but I don't know it will ever happen.  Even so, I'm sure they will save you a spot for your Gulfstream.  The article mentions "in suite sky garage", what ever that is.

Taiwan-firm-unveils-₧2-billion-Subic-luxury-residences-project.jpg

https://subic.morefun.ph/news/taiwan-firm-unveils-₧2-billion-subic-luxury-residences-project/

that is where you park your plane Don.

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

It hate it when they won't disclose the price.

“Our pricing will be very reasonable, and will be competitive with prices in Manila. We know the challenges here, but with around 1,000 companies now in Subic, as well as those in Clark, we basically have a captive market and we believe the project will be sustainable in the long run,” Uy said.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Happyhorn52 said:

It hate it when they won't disclose the price . . . we basically have a captive market

That means to me:  If you have to ask then you cannot afford it. :bonk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dr. Shiva
Posted
Posted

I guess, the average condo price will be between 10M for a studio and 20M or even more for a 2 BR condo. Then you will probably to add 1M for the parking lot.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 10/19/2017 at 6:52 PM, Dr. Shiva said:

I guess, the average condo price will be between 10M for a studio and 20M or even more for a 2 BR condo. Then you will probably to add 1M for the parking lot.

Here is another place in my neighborhood that just finished their first unit and has it for sale, nicely furnished, for 17 mil.

https://www.olx.ph/item/house-and-lot-for-sale-kalayaan-subic-bay-freeport-zone-olongapo-city-ID8a7dO.html?h=fe45cab1f8

This place was a bit controversial because all the neighbors thought that no new lots were allowed, then all of a sudden they carved this lot out of a hillside, destroying all of the trees that were thought to be protected.  It is 6 units and each one is sold as a 50 year lease.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

This place was a bit controversial because all the neighbors thought that no new lots were allowed,

Don't you just love that word "Thought" anywhere else we would go to Town/City planning and ask but I guess no one 'Thought' of that