Affordable monthly hotel deals Cebu City

Mangoshake
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Well the title says it all...

And if possible a spacious Cebu hotel room 25-35 sqm.

Thanks in advance

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Location location location. Cebu is big.  MetroCebu is bigger.  Traffic is bad so you need to decide where you are going to spend most of your time before finding a hotel.  Also, a deal for one person is expensive for another so with all this in mind, if it was me looking for "affordable monthly" hotels I'd be looking near Colon.  Not the nicest area but central and cheap.  

Mangoshake
Posted
Posted

Around the Mango area or near Ayala..

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Mangoshake said:

Around the Mango area or near Ayala..

So do you really need a hotel or a condo that you  can almost call home ? Hotels will cater for certain needs but what is your intentions ? 

Lou49
Posted
Posted

• Thanks 2

Mangoshake
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

So do you really need a hotel or a condo that you  can almost call home ? Hotels will cater for certain needs but what is your intentions ? 

Monthly condo or monthly hotel rate deal would work fine for this period.

MikeB
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Lou49 said:

More than 4 years old but still some good info. The Apartelle De Arcenas has actually decreased their rates since this was posted. 

Wonder whatever happened to CebuAndy?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, MikeB said:

Wonder whatever happened to CebuAndy?

I have wondered that too.  I have not heard from him either. His last posts suggests we should all post more, then he stops posting.

If we all don't post more informative, interesting threads and add photos, the member numbers will stay low. We all need to contribute more - are you willing to do your part?

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I have wondered that too.  I have not heard from him either. His last posts suggests we should all post more, then he stops posting.

If I recall correctly he wanted me to change this forum to nightlife forum and said stuff what the members want. He also said that if I did not reply to his PM he was out of here but I did reply but I think he never read it .  :89:

Gator
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Mangoshake said:

Monthly condo or monthly hotel rate deal would work fine for this period.

What’s your budget?

Check websites like Airbnb and Booking.com. Plenty of fully furnished condos / apartments to rent and a few hotels advertise there too. 

I’ve stayed at Strawberry Residences a few times, nice and good location as well as Kiwi Lodge (they have 2 or 3 two BR fully furnished rooms there as well as regular type hotel rooms), Tancor 1 (Mabolo) and recently in Winland Towers (older building). 

Can’t say anything really bad about any of them, each had their own pros and cons. 

Sesrch the site as others as well as me have posted info about longstay places.