I lost a ball

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

A little embarrassing but thats what happened. I imagine some men can adjust to losing one and just take it on the chin but to me l was horrified. Heres what happened. Last night I decide to get pizza and while at the Yellow cab pizza place I also decided to get spaghetti and meatballs to have for lunch today. You can understand the disappointed look on my face to find only one meat ball in the box when I went to reheat it. To be sure I hadn't read the in store menu incorrectly I proceed to check the menu online and it clearly says meatballs not meatball.

So now I'm one down at least.

:9436:

• Haha 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Sometimes I think we are lucky to have any balls left after a night out here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
allancomeau
Posted
Posted (edited)

Karma will get back to you.............

Silly me I didn't check my take-out order from McDo one time, and discovered only at home they neglected the fries!

Flash-forward a month later, and I was back - got my order and though it felt heavy didn't check - bobo me. But when I got home I found three burgers and fries - I had ordered only one set.

Maybe it was a bakla who did your order?

Edited by allancomeau

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

Well, at least one seldom gets bored here due to the humdrum predictability of daily life ! There's always things that catch you off guard when you step off the plane, passing through Alice's Looking Glass into another type of reality. That's one of the things I perversely enjoy about this place..... except when it happens to me.:12: 

• Haha 1

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

I was al La Bamba's last week drinking my first beer when the waitress brought me someone else's change. It looked like they paid with a 1,000p note. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Happyhorn52 said:

It looked like they paid with a 1,000p note. 

:hystery: Did you accept the change? Truth now Happy? :whistling:

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

No but I was tempted to just finish my beer and walk out the door. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Happyhorn52 said:

Have to Admit I am not sure I would know what to do,with all the Shortchanging and /or overcharging we get sometimes here TTemptation must have brought a sweat out, I think it would have on me :whistling:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Happyhorn52 said:

Good thing you didn't as usually mistakes made by staff are deducted from their salary. 

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Good thing you didn't as usually mistakes made by staff are deducted from their salary. 

Totally agree BUT had it been an Overcharge, Straight into the Owner's Pocket, Swings and Roundabouts EH?