Canned Cranberry Sauce?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

If anyone is in Dumaguete and wants traditional American Thanksgiving dinner, it is being offered (by a Canadian :89: ) at Katz south of Bacong but you will need reservations.  No, I won't be there as it is a set menu at 500 pesos a head and I don't like turkey that much but them that do will enjoy it.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

If anyone is in Dumaguete and wants traditional American Thanksgiving dinner, it is being offered (by a Canadian :89: ) at Katz south of Bacong but you will need reservations.  No, I won't be there as it is a set menu at 500 pesos a head and I don't like turkey that much but them that do will enjoy it.

Cranberry sauce  ?  :whistling:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Cranberry sauce  ?

Well yes, that's why I mentioned it.  I'm sure he will have cranberry sauce there for the turkey.  So if you cannot find your own then go somewhere it already is :SugarwareZ-037:

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Well yes, that's why I mentioned it.  I'm sure he will have cranberry sauce there for the turkey.  So if you cannot find your own then go somewhere it already is :SugarwareZ-037:

I wonder what time the cranberry sauce delivery man comes by... If I make the news, deny you know me, folks!

• Haha 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Gee--maybe I could be persuaded to part with my lone can of Ocean Spray cranberry sauce..:mocking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3