Beer kegerator

Randy911
Posted
Posted

I live in Davao and have been looking for a beer kegerator for home use.  I can find just the tap but have not been able to find the complete setup with co2 tank, gauges, tap, cooler, ect.  I would also need to find somewhere to fill the co2 tank here in Davao.  Any help finding this would be appreciated.  Thanks  

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Craft beer maker The Cebruery in Cebu makes and ships custom kegerators. Check them out on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/thecebruery/

This beauty departs for Dumaguete tomorrow! Cebruery builds customized draft systems with locally fabricated components and precise digital temperature control to serve our all natural, award winning beer on draft all over the Philippines. Draft beer often keeps better, is cheaper to ship, and requires less packaging per unit volume (and so is cheaper for the same number of servings). There is also less of a chance of oxygenation during the kegging process than during the bottling process. 

Tell 'em AdoboHamburger sent ya.

Screenshot_20171116-180143~01.png

• Like 1

Randy911
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out

bows00
Posted
Posted

A kegerator at home???  Now that's dangerous!  

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I drink enough now, don't need anything else to encourage me.  But go for it.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Have you contacted a local bar or distributor? They may know.

if you don’t mind my asking what type beer 🍺 do you plan on serving?

Randy911
Posted
Posted

The wife and I spent 3 days calling SM trying to find out if they had any home setup and couldn't get a straight answer from anyone.  They just kept transferring us from one person to another.  The did say they had taps for rent but didn't seem to understand the whole refrigerated kegerator setup, we found it very odd.  As for the beer, I haven't decided yet, I haven't brewed beer for quite a few years but was thinking of starting again.

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you're down near Obrero, Randy, the folks at The BEEReaucracy Bar have a kegerator they serve SanMig out of on tap. Their address is Palma Gil and DeGuzman Street, off of JP Laurel. You might stop in after 6PM, have a cold one and ask. That's literally the only bar I go to with any frequency because of their association with Philippine craft beers, that's why I mention them by name. You could try in any of the bars in that area as well. I bet they have similar setups.

[edit] There's a bar called STRE3TS on Loyola across from the University of Southeastern Philippines that purchased a kegerator from a fellow I know who distributes craft beer under the name Blackout Distribution.  His Facebook hasn't been active for a while but Ste3ts is in the same general area as Beereaucracy. They may be able to point you in the right direction, at least.

Edited by JDDavao
added info

Randy911
Posted
Posted

Jollygoodfellow, I tried the one at mybenta but its an old ad and they didn't answer their phone.  The one on iprice is shipped from a guy in New York and the shipping and import fee's cost about as much as the unit.