need help finding hotel in Iloilo, Bacolod and Palawan

boyee
Posted
Posted

Hi, I am taking my family on a trip to Iloilo, Bacolod, and Palawan first week in April.  Can anyone recommend a place to stay?  Not too expensive but not too cheap either.  Maybe $50 to $75 per night USD range.  Thanks.

Bo

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I only visited Bacolod once, more than 6 years ago. Stayed at the O Hotel, very nice. Depending on age of child they will charge extra but only 2 or 300 pesos. It's near everything, I would definitely stay there again. Best water pressure I ever had in the Phils. Reviews are still pretty good. Agoda has the price of the better room at $27, not bad. The suites are much more and not listed on Agoda. They have airport transfers, can't remember how much. Never been to the other 2 places. 

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

If going to Puerto Princessa the Sunlight Guest Hotel is ideal. 

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

We loved the Blue Palawan Beach Club in Puerto Princessa, it's a resort on the beach but still relatively close to town.  Spacious duplex bungalows all with a sea view, staff are awesome and free airport transfers (only 15 minutes away).  Our 4 day stay there was an absolute pleasure from the moment they picked us up at the airport.  Reasonably priced for its high standard too. I'd recommend booking through Agoda though, it's about 25% cheaper than direct as we discovered when we paid locally for an extra night.  You can also book all your tours through them.  So much to see in Palawan.

https://bluepalawan.com/

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 1