Sign in to follow this  
Jasm Delf Vidad RN

I want to build my own small midrange GYM!

Kudos to every one!

Hi everyone can anyone give me idea regarding on putting a small gym.

I want to build mine, we already secure a good place but my delima are on budget.

Any idea's how much it will cost for a presentable gym?What equipment needed to furchase?

Got a budget of 200k to 300k

Thanks and God Bless everyone.

I think that is up to you.  I have seen local filipino outfitted gyms for almost nothing with equipment made in the back yard using concrete and iron bars.  I have also seen a foreigner outfitted gum that cost millions of pesos.  The foreigner owned one went broke though.

• Like 2

A lot will depend on who your customers are. If it's Filipinos and you are charging a few hundred peso a month you could get a decent welder to knock something together for a few hundred thousand peso. If it's for foerigners also I'd guess you would be talking at least 1m. 

I currently pay 1000 peso for a gym with loose weights and couple of cable machines. It used to cost 700 peso and they upped it and lost half of the foreigners and all bar one Filipino. 

It might not be the best business unless you have a good customer base. 

• Like 1

Its hard to read into your post if this is for personal or business.

if personal use only your budget is more than sufficient. Visit some of the larger malls and shop around, we bought a  cross trainer some years ago, was under P10K and its used on a regular basis,  just replaced a belt. Some similar units were crap so check them out.

The mini  gyms from memory are around P25K enabling one to do various exercises. dumbbells are also not expensive.  like anything here, time and patience.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.