Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Northern Lights

Phillipines Passport Married Guidance & Counseling Certificate of Attendance

Recommended Posts

On 12/14/2017 at 8:29 PM, earthdome said:

On an earlier post I said you did CFO after you got her passport with her maiden name. I may be mistaken on that.

Yes, you need the GCP Certificate from CFO before DFA will change the name in the passport to the married name.  My wife called DFA about this.

Good news from CFO.  There are now 3 offices that do seminars.  They now have an office in Clark where they will do the seminars.  However, they are not part of the online registration yet.  Only Manila and Cebu have that.  Call the Clark office for more info.

My wife plans to do this at Clark and we will let you know how it goes.


  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this