Cleanliness of restaurant staff.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, GeoffH said:

'They' are wrong, it's not.

For decades, scientists have thought that urine is sterile and that patients who test positive for bacteria in their urine have urinary tract disorders. In 2014, a team of scientists from Loyola University found discovered that might not be true.
Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/turns-out-urine-isnt-actually-sterile-180954809/#Q8jrvT17mpybxSlG.99

Wonder what else 'They" are wrong about :hystery:

I also wonder if the old group of "They" were right and its the current group of "They" that are wrong?

Kind of like when 'They' say a certain diet is good for you and then turn around ten years later to say that stuff was actually bad for you but its something else that is good for you this year :89:

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Don't know about it being sterile, but it's good for foot fungus and tinea. Just think your drunk and missed the urinal and pee all over your feet. Easy for men, maybe some women might enlighten us men on how they do it. It does work, honestly, come on some old matloes back me up on this, please.  :mocking:

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Since this topic has morphed to urine, did you know a small amount makes good fertilizer. The recommended dilution is 10 parts water.

In organic farming, urine can also be used as a spray for plants to prevent damage by insects. DON'T FORGET TO WASH YOUR VEGETABLES!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
allancomeau
Posted
Posted

My sister's dogs are taken out (too) early in the morning for their morning 'relief'

In the spring it is easy to see where they did their business as the grass is tall, extra green, and lush............

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, allancomeau said:

My sister's dogs are taken out (too) early in the morning for their morning 'relief'

Do they work in a Restaurant ? or am I on the wrong Topic :89:

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

A fair bit of dog meat is eaten in China, maybe you should look on a Chinese expat Forum ;-)