Safety for Pil-Am Kids?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The topic was a ridiculous troll.

We all know there are unsafe locations in Philippines that’s a fact.

Is it time to close this now please?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
loveiloilo
Posted
Posted
On 1/7/2018 at 9:32 AM, ALEMAN said:

We are homeschooling. Primarily for the racism against Pil-Am kids. But also for the better education.

I assume this was at a public school? Most private schools, well at least in Iloilo have a zero tolerance policy. A bully would get expelled asap.

loveiloilo
Posted
Posted

Filipino-Chinese kids in the Philippines are way more of a target then Fil-Am kids. In fact, I can't recall ever hearing of a Fil-Am kid being kidnapped before.

Any parent should be protecting their children and keeping a close eye on them whatever country they reside in.

I was born in the Philippines but raised abroad, both parents also born here but 100% Spanish blood. I literally could pass as a white guy. All my cousins are mixed Mestizo looking, have grown up here and none have ever had a problem.

Like all things in the Philippines, use common sense and you will be fine.

• I'm Confused 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, loveiloilo said:

I was born in the Philippines but raised abroad, both parents also born here but 100% Spanish blood.

My Friend, I am a Little confused on this, can you explain to this ole Knucklehead how this is possible. :wink:

RubberChicken
Posted
Posted (edited)

Completely unacceptable to butcher and edit my posts ,which are completely docile. Last time you guys see me here.

I didn’t know you guys were that creepy. Good luck with your membership attempts.

Edited by RubberChicken
  • Sad 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, RubberChicken said:

Completely unacceptable to butcher and edit my posts ,which are completely docile. Last time you guys see me here.

I didn’t know you guys were that creepy. Good luck with your membership attempts.

Hmmmm....  Did you post this in the right topic?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RubberChicken said:

:whatever:  WTF :5795:

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I'm British so, whilst my son is incredibly cute (aren't they all :2245_safe:) he isn't a Phil-Am so he'll be safe enough.  Actually, I should perhaps prepare a sign for him to carry around to confirm this as I wouldn't want him to be kidnapped in error! 

• Haha 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'm British so, whilst my son is incredibly cute (aren't they all :2245_safe:) he isn't a Phil-Am so he'll be safe enough.  Actually, I should perhaps prepare a sign for him to carry around to confirm this as I wouldn't want him to be kidnapped in error! 

What would you put on the sign?  Phil-it?  No... that sounds fishy.

What about Brit-il?  No... the sign would break

Have to be Phil-brit (doesn't really have the same ring as Phil-Am though).

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, GeoffH said:

What would you put on the sign?  Phil-it?  No... that sounds fishy.

What about Brit-il?  No... the sign would break

Have to be Phil-brit (doesn't really have the same ring as Phil-Am though).

I was thinking of going for NOT Phil-Am?