Safety for Pil-Am Kids?

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

Is that why when we go to the mall and there are a lot of young attractive Filipinas around that my wife grabs my arm just above the elbow and then squeezes so tight that my fingers go numb from the lack of blood? :89:  I didn't realize she was "protecting" me from organ snatchers. :shock_40_anim_gif:

I've ot a spare organ I'm prepared to share with attractive Filipinas. :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

besides skin will be too tough to cut.

Maybe I am too thick skinned

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I've ot a spare organ I'm prepared to share with attractive Filipinas. :whistling:

Would that be your Haggis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Is it  just a little tiny one or a great big one?  

xts-661-61-key-electronic-piano-organ-portable-keyboards-grey-1484179904-3137551-ac5087dcf6e906c81339136a5e46f0f3.jpg  organ12.JPG

• Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)

Wow I nearly missed this post.

I don't read everything and if it does not effect me well I may have others things to keep me busy.but there are some crazy folk out there.

Eat your xxxx, where did he get that from, a organ I wonder, and before anyone asks NO its not Emma holding that knife from another thread..:shock_40_anim_gif:

Edited by Old55
Steve, I edited to xxxx out “Dick”
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Maybe this was a troll thread but I appreciate the concern. I have two kids, and I haven't let them go visit their mother's family in Venezuela because of the rampant kidnapping. Now, I'm considering bringing them with me to visit for the summer, and it does concern me, because they will stand out.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Reboot said:

Now, I'm considering bringing them with me to visit for the summer, and it does concern me, because they will stand out.

Visit where?  Venezuela or Philippines?  I wouldn't go to Venezuela with or without my kids.  Too volatile even not considering kidnappings.

• Thanks 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Visit where?  Venezuela or Philippines?  I wouldn't go to Venezuela with or without my kids.  Too volatile even not considering kidnappings.

Ph. I won't go to Venezuela any more.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Reboot said:

Now, I'm considering bringing them with me to visit for the summer, and it does concern me, because they will stand out.

1 hour ago, Reboot said:

Ph. I won't go to Venezuela any more.

I wouldn't be concerned with what the troll said.  I don't think many believed his stories of being constantly approached in MM and warned not to bring his kids outside or they would be kidnapped.  I have spent 3 days in MOA recently with my fair skinned kids, and it never happened once, yet it happens constantly to this guy?:89:  

Here is Subic my kids are treated like celebrities and are known at many of our regular stops.  The closest we have come to kidnapping is when the SM sales girls fawn over them and want to pick them up.

Of course, we do worry about them and protect them.  However, I'm not going to panic until I hear of a documented kidnapping of a foreigner child or mixed child.  Can anyone point to one case in recent years?

You might take note that many Filipino movie and TV stars, as well as beauty queens, are of mixed heritage.  Filipinos love them but I don't think that means some crazy mommys will abduct one to make their own.  It is easier to find a foreigner and make babies with him!

• Like 2