Moving to Cainta, Manila

Mick
Posted
Posted

British guy moving to manila,  in to golf fishing and social life, looking for hook ups for above 

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mick said:

British guy moving to manila,  in to golf fishing and social life, looking for hook ups for above 

Mick, not many of us can afford to live in Manila but Then, what part did you mean? it has so many connotations 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Mick, not many of us can afford to live in Manila but Then, what part did you mean? it has so many connotations 

2018-01-08_192509.jpg

Mick
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Cainta I will be based for now with work, so looking to hook up maybe for golf but will also be moving around the place

• Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Mick said:

Cainta I will be based for now with work, so looking to hook up maybe for golf but will also be moving around the place

Can't say I have heard of any members living there so best you let us know where you end up

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum Mick.

Once you get settled let us know there are several members who live in the Manila areas. It’s a huge area.

If you have other questions don’t be shy to ask.

Mick
Posted
Posted

Great thanks I'm in Dubai at the moment will fly in around 25th, going to do another post for some advice