How to know if a dating site is legit?

Bernard Guzman
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

Anybody here have tried . . . Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Hello new member.

A very interesting topic but I strongly suspect you started it to promote the website you linked to.  Tut Tut.  Read the rules.

As to the question.  I suspect a dating site is NOT legit when people are sneaky posting links to it on forums when the rules forbid it. :hystery:

For the full members, feel free to reply and discuss the topic (with links if they are appropriate and needed).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Bernard Guzman said:

Hi everyone,

Anybody here have tried . . . Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

DIA worked for us!

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Hello new member.

A very interesting topic but I strongly suspect you started it to promote the website you linked to.  Tut Tut.  Read the rules.

As to the question.  I suspect a dating site is NOT legit when people are sneaky posting links to it on forums when the rules forbid it. :hystery:

For the full members, feel free to reply and discuss the topic (with links if they are appropriate and needed).

A dating site is not legit when the whois database shows the owner has privacy activated so no one can see who owns the domain in my opinion. It's also an unknown site. 

Just a reminder of the rules.

Links

Adding links to your post is allowed if the link is for information regarding the Philippines and or relates to the topic. The exception is links to dating sites, sex sites, blogs and other forums or what would otherwise be considered spam.
Anyone who abuses this privilege will be removed from the forum. If you are unsure of what is allowed then contact us before posting.
Personal blog links must also seek permission.
Note
If a member posts links for personal gain such as directing members to a site or Facebook page or Youtube Channel that he or she owns to make a sale or to encourage someone to join that site then the discretion of the admin prevails as to whether it will be allowed so it's always best to seek permission first. This also includes non links but group names such as a Facebook group or page which is designed to encourage others to join.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1