Re: Warning for soft hearted men

Wayne Bernitt
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Old55 said:

Wayne, please understand this isn’t about you. The forum can’t know for sure who the men are in those pictures. Look I feel for you we know you’re hurt and angry. It’s not this forums function for you to save someone. Put your self in the other individuals place. Would you care to find this out in a public forum?

Please don’t take offense but we don’t know the facts so posting your account with name email address and pictures would be unwise.

Yeah get your point.  That you didn't know the photo of rizi and I together was me. And I not so much angry as frustrated not being able to warn this guy. Really would like to think he does know the full story and the it will be a happy ever after senorio. It really would make me feel better.  I just don't feel its. 

Although putting rizi's photo there is a bit a sigh post if this guy see's it.  But the odds of the are slim. As for name and email.  Here's the thing, I never put and thing in writing that I don't stand behind. And I needed reader understand that I am acountable for what I say.  I never back away from a fight. Probably why I ended up in a Chinese lock up over night lol. hope I didn't  sound aggressive in my first reply.  Rizi's photo is there and I do hope you it's left there. But at first it seemed ilogical to have any photos. least the one of us together I thought would make it. But I forgot that you don't know what I look like. But thanks for the feed back. Cheers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wayne Bernitt
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, stevewool said:

Phone sex and Text sex, well that is something i have never tried with my girlfriend and now my wife and i was told that if there was any smutty stuff she would put the phone down or cut the link to our talking and for over 2 years it was how are you and what have you been doing, maybe we was lucky .

All i can say is move on learn from what has happened , you never know the other person or persons may know of each other.

Hey Steve.  The sexting is a little Impractable I need both have too txt  lol

But if you both parties allow a little time.i.e one does a lot of texting  the change back at the right time it came work.  All jokes aside it can feel like you bonded and feel closer after. Long distance relationships are near impossible.

I was to blame partly in hind sight I feel if I had of moved to Manila in the first year and just gone to China when needed. It may have had a better ending. 

Happy to hear you got married.

Wayne Bernitt
Posted
Posted
On 2/9/2018 at 5:28 AM, Snowy79 said:

Not any consolation but there's more than a fair share of operators out there doing similar things to love/lust struck foreigners. I keep saying it but the chances of getting a decent partner using text, message or Skype is hard and getting harder. The women here are cottoning on to the fact that they can earn a good living off of foreigners. 

If you want a relationship save it until you are living here full time. Get to know her history and family. The old saying you can take the girl out of the bar but not the bar out of the girl is there for a reason. 

Save your money and frustration and move on. There's no shortage of decent girls here. 

Yeah this is some truth in what you say. 

I am partly to blame for not moving to Manilain the first 6 months and got married I feel it would have been fine. 

Thanks Dude. 

Wayne Bernitt
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Not any consolation but there's more than a fair share of operators out there doing similar things to love/lust struck foreigners. I keep saying it but the chances of getting a decent partner using text, message or Skype is hard and getting harder. The women here are cottoning on to the fact that they can earn a good living off of foreigners. 

If you want a relationship save it until you are living here full time. Get to know her history and family. The old saying you can take the girl out of the bar but not the bar out of the girl is there for a reason. 

Save your money and frustration and move on. There's no shortage of decent girls here. 

Cheers that's for the feed back. 

Wayne Bernitt
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

We touched on this briefly at our Dumaguete forum meeting yesterday.

People change.  Even meeting and marrying a "decent girl" is no guarantee she will always be one.  To a lesser extent, meeting and marrying a "bar girl" or a scammer does not mean she will always be one; but the law of averages says to leave those types alone because they are less likely to change in a positive way.

It is, and has always been, the battle of the sexes.  We heteros cannot live with them felines but also cannot live without them.  Dan says it best when he says:

We must all make our own choices and be dang sure to use the correct head.  Topics like this one help us all to stay on our toes, but the scammers out there know how to chose their prey and this forum has never been able to change the mind of someone who is convinced "his girl" is special.

It is the human condition to be blinded by love.  The was a reply saying it not the forum fiction for me to save someone.  Sorry but I believe  it is. Otherwise what's the point. Why tell anyone about scams if not to save the pain and suffering. 

• Like 1

Wayne Bernitt
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Clermont said:

Well Wayne from one country man to another, your not the first, nor going to be the last that has had this happen to you. I feel for you as do other members but by your photo you look as though you have had a few hard knocks in life, just chalk it up to another. Although hard at being lied to, is this the first time in your life someone has lied to you, the answer would be no.

I see you have joined a few dating sites, why not use the time now to check some of the ladies out, not all are in the same boat as the one that scammed you. Yes mate scammed, it happens all the time with us foreigners, it is how some of them survive and if you sit back and have a good think on it, you are lucky you got out when you did. As the Poms say, chin up mate, and for every crook one out there, there are genuine ones out there too. PM me if you feel like it. 

Thanks for the reply. Not a fan of the dating sites but it an option. I would prefer to meet someone on my travels.  But who knows.  I have found facebook seems to attract a lots of girls who have father's with serious health issues. And needs a lot of money. The hospital however keeps treating them even though they know they can't  pay the bill. Maybe the hospitals will harvest the daughters kidney for payment. 

Cheers and thanks. 

• Like 2

Wayne Bernitt
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, jrlee183 said:

I feel your pain Wayne, and whilst I have not personally experienced a story as harsh as yours I have had my share of 'Filipina Deception'  .

Please dont fall into the trap of continually trying to find closure on these issues.  Once you find what you are looking for, something else will come up and it will just continually eat you alive.  Time is the best healer and you will get over this. 

If its revenge you are after, then fight fire with fire ..... get yourself out there, meet another girl and publish your new found happiness all over facebook etc etc.  Trust me .... that will do the trick.  Block her on all your messaging apps too .... a wall of silence will cause no end of frustration.  I talk from experience.  

If you are not after revenge then do the above anyway .... it will do you the world of good.

Jamie

Thanks Jamie. No revenge was not the end game. Just to remind guys to be on there toes and check things out.  The net searcher and checking there phone from time to time.  And surprise visit could be interesting. Its sad but necessary.  The the story was therapy and hear from people  like you all helps. So thanks. 

Clermont
Posted
Posted
On 2/9/2018 at 3:53 AM, stevewool said:

Phone sex and Text sex, well that is something i have never tried with my girlfriend and now my wife and i was told that if there was any smutty stuff she would put the phone down or cut the link to our talking and for over 2 years it was how are you and what have you been doing, maybe we was lucky .

Well Steve, when I was on the dating site looking for a partner ( female type ) I got quite a few hits on my tag. Their were a few that I communicated with at the one time, ( No good for dementia sufferers ), anyway I'd narrowed it down to three, discarding the 19 to 30 year bracket, thinking I didn't need a heart attack by doing too much strenuous work. The one that really stuck out was a 40 year old, built well by her profile photo and typed well too. Yeah a bloke could read her messages and understand them, then in one message she told me she had Skype would I like to talk to her face to face, why not. This went on for about three weeks, then in the last communication she told me she had something to show me, sex had never come into the conversation before. Into the bathroom she went with her iPad and dropped her knickers, woe and behold here was this little thing standing at half mast and looking at the screen. :Caught:

My neighbours knew I'd been talking to a PI woman and were supportive of my decision, now my computer shies when I'm on Skype thinking I'm going to burst out into another torrent of abuse. What a shock it was and within three weeks I was over in the PI's meeting my wife of now, so in answering anyones question about phone sex or Skype sex, I'm all for it.  :clapping_80_anim_gif:

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Clermont said:

This went on for about three weeks, then in the last communication she told me she had something to show me, sex had never come into the conversation before. Into the bathroom she went with her iPad and dropped her knickers, woe and behold here was this little thing standing at half mast and looking at the screen. 

Are you talking her/his standing at half mast or yours? :shock_40_anim_gif:

Edited by Snowy79
  • Haha 5

Clermont
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

Are you talking her/his standing at half mast or yours? :shock_40_anim_gif:

To be quite honest Snowy, nothing was left to the imagination what ? wanted to show me, ? sexual qualities. And like all good sailors going into battle, the battle ensign was nearly at full mast. Then like a sailor that knew he'd been out maneuvered, I lowered the ensign and went into defence mode and became invisible to my memphis. I blocked ?. :11:I still have nightmares, no laughing Jake.

• Haha 2