13A Amendment to Permanent - Balanga City BI

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I just can't get my head around all this

There yah go trying to work things out here. You will be looking for this next.:whistling:

26172572_10155349702143721_3183071591468376530_o.jpg

• Hmm thinking 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

He should have known that you had already shown it at your probationary. No need for that question at all.

I think he was just trying to stir the pot a bit.  No big deal.  In the end he didn't want it.

Edited by OnMyWay

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I think he was just trying to still the pot a bit.  No big deal.  In the end he didn't want it.

Yes that is all too familiar when people get a little power. Still it worked out for you in the end.

• 1 month later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 2/9/2018 at 11:39 AM, OnMyWay said:

my visa "ready date" is around March 23rd, past my current visa expiration date. 

I got my new 13a permanent stamped in my passport today, the 21st.

Actually it was listed as ready online, last week.  Stupid me, I zipped to Balanga Monday without calling first, and found out they need to have the paperwork back from Manila, and it usually takes a few weeks.  He said he would call me.

So the next day he calls, and it is already there.  He said if I didn't get it today, Wednesday, I would have to wait until the attorney gets back from Manila next week.  So I zipped down this morning for a 10-11 appointment.  I had to wait almost an hour for the attorney to return from the port, then it was 5 minutes and done.

Still waiting on the ACR card.  He said calling Manila will usually speed them up in getting it sent out, so I will do that next week.

• Like 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
On 2/9/2018 at 1:55 PM, OnMyWay said:

....... And that it can only be done in Manila.  Does anyone know if the Manila part is true?

They do renewals in Cebu. I’m on a tourist visa and had to renew my ACR card when I recently went in to get a 30 day visa extension. They told my I’d have to come back in about 30 days to pick up the new card. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Gator said:

They do renewals in Cebu. I’m on a tourist visa and had to renew my ACR card when I recently went in to get a 30 day visa extension. They told my I’d have to come back in about 30 days to pick up the new card. 

Yes, but that is a different ACR card.  We were referring to the 5 year ACR that comes with a 13A visa.

However, Cebu might be able to do that one too.  I think some offices can but so far no members have that 5 year experience under their belts!

• 1 month later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 3/21/2018 at 6:49 PM, OnMyWay said:

I got my new 13a permanent stamped in my passport today, the 21st.

Still waiting on the ACR card.  He said calling Manila will usually speed them up in getting it sent out, so I will do that next week.

Balanga BI called this morning to tell me my ACR card arrived.  So, Feb. 21 to April 27, a bit over 2 months to get the ACR card.  Not bad compared to the other stories.  I never did call Manila in an attempt to speed it up.

So I'm good to go for 5 years!  :dance:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, OnMyWay said:

So I'm good to go for 5 years!  :dance:

good news OMW but check the Expiry date :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

good news OMW but check the Expiry date :571c66d400c8c_1(103):