All you can eat buffet.

Mike In Canada
Posted
Posted

The best buffet in all of Asia happens to be is Manila. It is by far the best I have tried anywhere in the world.

Spiral in the Sofitel in Pasay Manila on the waterfront. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Details! We must know more.....:SugarwareZ-047:

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

I love a great buffet........and I don't mind paying more for "good" food........but anymore, 1 plate and I'm done.....so it hardly seems worth it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

We went to vege planet in Cebu last Sat night, very impressed, buffet is P250. Super fresh and good variety.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, RBM said:

We went to vege planet in Cebu last Sat night, very impressed, buffet is P250. Super fresh and good variety.

I believe its called Planet Vegis. Please correct me if it is a different place. https://www.facebook.com/planetvegiscebu/

vegis.jpg

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

We have some hotels in Iloilo that do buffets but are pretty unremarkable standard Filipino fare - not worth "all you can eat", or the price.  I found a couple of them in Boracay that I really liked, and they had great selections... but they are about p800 each.  We don't them often.  

I don't eat a lot in each meal so I don't really care for buffets, but if the food is amazing I can enjoy one occasionally. 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

We have some hotels in Iloilo that do buffets but are pretty unremarkable standard Filipino fare - not worth "all you can eat", or the price.  I found a couple of them in Boracay that I really liked, and they had great selections... but they are about p800 each.  We don't them often.  

I don't eat a lot in each meal so I don't really care for buffets, but if the food is amazing I can enjoy one occasionally. 

The best buffet I have ever been to was in Poland.Fantastic food and all included in the price of the room which was not expensive.In fact all the food I had in my visits to Poland was great.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

In fact all the food I had in my visits to Poland was great.

So you polished off everything on the plate?  :smile:

• Haha 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

So you polished off everything on the plate?  :smile:

I will Check the photos.

Gary D
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Mike In Canada said:

The best buffet in all of Asia happens to be is Manila. It is by far the best I have tried anywhere in the world.

Spiral in the Sofitel in Pasay Manila on the waterfront. 

And at 4000p for a sunday lunch, much too rich for me.