Sign in to follow this  
sonjack2847

All you can eat buffet.

On 2/13/2018 at 10:34 AM, scott h said:

it all depends what you like really. Like at Viking, if you are  sashimi lover or sushi lover you can really pig out. One of the few places I have seen mutton served also. They try to have Mexican food but they fall far short of the mark lol. What it really comes down to is how much is food that you miss and/or really like worth? Like others, I no longer eat like a 24 year old, so I never will bankrupt them, but the variety is nice sometimes.

This time had a chance to try out Vikings buffet at SM Cebu. I was really impressed with the variety of food on the buffet line. From lamb to steaks, whole shrimp, bolo bolo and sashimi with plenty of wasabi(if that doesn't clear your nose!) They had several different drinks even beer on tap! Many different desserts but no pie(apple,cherry,pumpkin) but plenty of other cakes and Filipino types. Mexican, and other international cuisine. I was impressed with the variety. Even had an assortment of cheeses with my salad there. I sure do miss the variety of cheese in PI, but was not disappointed at Viking. I will definitely go there again. The only caution is that you fill up so much then when you go outside the heat and humidity makes you fill bloated and not feeling well. I would suggest to walk it off in the mall before leaving. The price was P799 per person. A little pricey but I think it was worth it! I could almost do that for beer alone haha! I think the wife even got a discount card for next time!:56da64a571a25_7_4_171:

It was almost as good as the buffet in the States like  Hometown Buffet or Golden Corral! So was surprised I found something similar here..... Cheers!

• Like 1

Vikings is the only one I like but seems over priced at 1,000 tbh, can just get 2 meals at a good quality resto for that and still have  change.

• Like 2

Most of them are a complete bun fight, done Vikings a couple of times, food is good, but you have to shove your way in to get anything.

Give me quality over quantity anytime. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LUFCinMakati said:

Give me quality over quantity anytime. 

Give the buffet at Okada a try,,,,,,mas sarap

53 minutes ago, scott h said:

Give the buffet at Okada a try,,,,,,mas sarap

Will do, best I have had is Sofitel. 

On 1/14/2019 at 6:11 AM, fillipino_wannabe said:

Vikings is the only one I like but seems over priced at 1,000 tbh, can just get 2 meals at a good quality resto for that and still have  change.

Vikings is also my choice. We go when its one of our birthdays. This way one eats free. 

The food is better than other " all you can eat buffets". At least for us.

• Like 2

On 1/16/2019 at 9:49 AM, Gratefuled said:

Vikings is also my choice. We go when its one of our birthdays. This way one eats free. 

The food is better than other " all you can eat buffets". At least for us.

Kuripot ka!:laugh: