Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RBM

Abaca Bakery IT Park Cebu

Recommended Posts

Thought this worth a mention. We often stay in the IT park during our frequent visits to Cebu.

For the first time walked a few steps further and tried the Abaca for breakfast, what a lovely surprise. Varied sandwiches where one can choose their own fillings or order straight from the menu. Excellent coffee also. The sheer variety of breads and pastries on display kinda through me. 

Highly recommended of one in the area.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, RBM said:

We often stay in the IT park during our frequent visits to Cebu.

Hey, I live here and have not seen you :smile: Been past the bakery a million times but never tried it. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Hey, I live here and have not seen you :smile:

 Bruce (RBM) is in  Dumaguete this weekend, You missed him again :hystery:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Just because I felt the need ha ha
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Bruce (RBM) is in  Dumaguete this weekend, You missed him again

Probably seen him around but would not know what he looked like. :thumbsup:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Probably seen him around but would not know what he looked like. :thumbsup:

The get saving for that ferry fare my friend :whistling:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2018 at 7:52 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Probably seen him around but would not know what he looked like. :thumbsup:

May be a good thing ha ha.

Usually when in Cebu we grab an airbnb in AvIda as cheaper than a hotel and offers more.

Will give an announcement next visit, prefer IT park as sure beats the heck out of sitting in traffic for hours to go anywhere.

Jack, Kev, if your in chin loong tomorrow pm will pop in catch up.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, RBM said:

Jack, Kev, if your in chin loong tomorrow pm will pop in catch up.

Not sure about Jack but I can meet you at say 2pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2018 at 5:52 PM, RBM said:

The sheer variety of breads and pastries on display kinda through me.

Funny that, I called in the other day and seen no bread on display but comming home along the next street over I noticed a second Abaca in a bigger shop which is probably the one you meant. The smaller one near Jollibee and the Mexican joint had Aussie pies on display. Will try it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jollygoodfellow We went, we met and had a Damn good time, RBM is real( as we knew he was) Getting better all the time and the Photos that follow soon soon will tell a story about how strong this Forum is when it comes to Friendships in person  :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

@Jollygoodfellow We went, we met and had a Damn good time, RBM is real( as we knew he was) Getting better all the time and the Photos that follow soon soon will tell a story about how strong this Forum is when it comes to Friendships in person  :thumbsup:

Glad you all had a good time. :58:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×