American seeks Domestic Adoption of filipino child

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, bastonjock said:

As an adopted  person myself , I would like to say that your posts have brought happiness  to my day , I was given over to an adoption agency at 8 days old and picked up at 18 days old by my parents , well done to you guys for not giving up 

Great that your life turned out good and that makes me happy.:smile:

On another issue could you please in the future quote who you a replying to so that the topic is easier to read.   :thumbsup:

buildmaint
Posted
Posted

Tjb do you have a your legal capacity to adopt form and pathway to naturalization forms in your records??? I found and attorny that's was willing to help me and I would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to share what was admitted in court to award your case! I am grateful for all you shared on your journy so far.  I really just want to wake up one morning and have all this behind us all so we can just focus on our goals as a family...

• Like 2

TJB
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, buildmaint said:

Tjb do you have a your legal capacity to adopt form and pathway to naturalization forms in your records??? I found and attorny that's was willing to help me and I would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to share what was admitted in court to award your case! I am grateful for all you shared on your journy so far.  I really just want to wake up one morning and have all this behind us all so we can just focus on our goals as a family...

Sure. I don’t mind sharing them. I will just blot out identifying information.  What’s the best way to get it to you?

• Like 1

buildmaint
Posted
Posted (edited)

My email please it's xxxxx. I want to show my appreciation when this process is finalized if ever. 

Admin note. Removed Email. Use PM system 

Edited by Jollygoodfellow

buildmaint
Posted
Posted

what is a pm system?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, buildmaint said:

what is a pm system?

At the top of the page you will see an envelope icon to send a private message (PM) to the person you want to have your Email address or click on or place cursor on the members profile pic and you will see a message link to send that member a message that no one else can read. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Personal mail.

You don't want your email on an open forum.

buildmaint
Posted
Posted

Yes sir thank you

• Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

And we wish you well in this endeavor. :fingerscrossed_80_anim_gif:

The forum has only some simple rules. If you read them you'll understand. Another problem is folks will come and spam us so we have to restrict links and emails stuff like that.

• Like 1