Freinds

stevewool
Posted
Posted

We all like to say we have friends but some come and go and some may never come back for what ever reason.

Today i received a message from someone i had met on one of our trips to Philippines he was a friend of a friend and he wanted to meet up with me and Emma, and it went very well infact we stayed with them for a few days and they drove us here and there and brought us back to Marikina from there place .

We sort of hit it off straight away and we did have lots in common too, we stayed in touch by the odd phone call but mainly by messages once or twice a week.

Then all of a sudden the message  stopped , now i am not one to keep asking why or is it something i have done , we all have reasons why we stop something, it could be something or nothing but i am a great believer in the longer you leave something the harder it becomes to start it again.

Anyway like i have said it was just over a year since i had heard from this person and he has sent me a nice message  and yes i have replied back and hoping we can start some sort of friendship again,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I doubt it was anything you or Emma had to do with Steve. People's life have ups and downs we all go through so just be a friend and not take it personal.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

I doubt it was anything you or Emma had to do with Steve. People's life have ups and downs we all go through so just be a friend and not take it personal.

So true sometimes silence is the best option.Maybe he had some crap going on and didn`t want it to spill over into his personal life.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

So true sometimes silence is the best option.Maybe he had some crap going on and didn`t want it to spill over into his personal life.

I bet there are a few folk here wish I had kept my personal life things personal too.:thumbsup:

• Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, stevewool said:

I bet there are a few folk here wish I had kept my personal life things personal too.:thumbsup:

Steve, if you did that, No one would have anything to answer, then you would ask "Why, is no one talking to me" :hystery:

No moans from this keyboard matey :wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Your posts are informative and interesting.I think they will help someone who finds themselves in the same position.I just hope it all works out for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Your posts are informative and interesting.I think they will help someone who finds themselves in the same position.I just hope it all works out for you.

It will work out fine for myself and Emma, I will not let anyone or anything get between us, and if something did happen well we did try our best.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, stevewool said:

Anyway like i have said it was just over a year since i had heard from this person and he has sent me a nice message 

Did he mention he was bitten by an unknown species of spider and was lost in the jungle at the time and once he was found went into a coma for a year? 

• Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Did he mention he was bitten by an unknown species of spider and was lost in the jungle at the time and once he was found went into a coma for a year? 

So he sent you the same message too..

• Haha 1