The other half

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Maybe this will explain how we feel about their interpretation of our words.

28958331_2060850584153053_1377377840092468566_n.jpg

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Maybe this will explain

Some listen to learn, my most recent ex learned too much by listening to me.  Some pretend to listen but are actually tuning me out.  I wanted to spend some quality time with Lynne so I talked about my hobbies.  I named about 4 of my favorite hobbies and repeated them at least 5 times to be sure she could not misunderstand, then I asked her to name 2 of my hobbies. . ..  I got the "deer in the headlights" look.  If I want to talk to her it has to be about HER interests and everything I say has to agree with what she thinks.  Fortunately I am a kind and considerate soul and I do it her way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

We just moved.  We were next door to her parents.  Now we are much farther away...  About a 45 second walk...  Hehe!

She wants to stay here (Go to Canada?  Why?  Lol!) and I love it here so...

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, i am bob said:

We just moved.  We were next door to her parents.  Now we are much farther away...  About a 45 second walk...  Hehe!

We live about 2.5 hours away from her parents the reason for this is that where they live it is so boring for me,I stayed there for 4 years but was going brain dead.My wife visits every 4-6 weeks but I don`t go any more as we are building.Well that is my excuse and I`m sticking to it.Hey bob don`t take your girl too far away from her parents ok.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Hey bob don`t take your girl too far away from her parents ok.

:hystery:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
57 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

We live about 2.5 hours away from her parents the reason for this is that where they live it is so boring for me,I stayed there for 4 years but was going brain dead.My wife visits every 4-6 weeks but I don`t go any more as we are building.Well that is my excuse and I`m sticking to it.Hey bob don`t take your girl too far away from her parents ok.

I'm thinking about 15 minutes drive would be nice...   I'd love to eventually build right here but the damn plywood factory belches very heavy black soot 4x a day....    I'm going to investigate the other side of Toril along the coast and also St Jude's which is the other side and upwind of the plywood factory...  Unless I can persuade one of the fish ponds between me and the resorts to sell...

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 3/19/2018 at 12:41 AM, i am bob said:

Well another 30 seconds and it could require a trike ride, which could add half an hour to the commute.

• Haha 3