What?? No Toilet Paper!??

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

Guess I'd better get some bog roll before I hit the Phil's , thank you for the warning guys 

They sell it at every grocery store... but it is almost impossible to find in a public cr. 

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

it is almost impossible to find in a public cr.

Or at a local sari sari store.  So if you are caught short in a small town, be prepared to squat on a bowl with no seat (if you can even find that) and have a pocket full of your own tissue and preferably alcohol wipes or sanitizer.

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

They sell it at every grocery store... but it is almost impossible to find in a public cr. 

Unless it is a CR where you are charged to use the cr and there are attendants who will give you tissue and hand towel, but you won't find that outside a few major cities.

• Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted (edited)

I found this years ago. It's very compact. If you're careful with it and patient otherwise, you can "roll your own" once the original supply runs out.

722282.jpg

Edited by JDDavao
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I usually use the method bred into me. 

img_why_does_my_dog_drag_his_bum_on_the_ground.jpg

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

bows00
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I have noticed filipinas use bare hands in the CR

Do you think that there is a correlation between this and their bad breath?  In my current dating experience, I have noticed many Filipina's with very bad breath.  

Dr. Shiva
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, JDDavao said:

Go to the mall, hit the CR, wipe with your hand, walk to the food court, eat your food with your fingers... :shock_40_anim_gif:

What is with washing the hands after wiping with the hand? :89:

8 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Most public markets have a public CR. But its condition is another question. Some are really clean and maintained. And some have even tissue available. Others are in a terrible condition. The ones you have to pay to enter should be in a better condition but there is no warrant for this.

Other public CR can be found at bus terminals. And malls have also public CRs. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, bows00 said:

Do you think that there is a correlation between this and their bad breath?  In my current dating experience, I have noticed many Filipina's with very bad breath.  

Hmm I haven't had that experience but could be due to lack of drinking water creates dehydration but maybe that's another topic. 

Clermont
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I usually use the method bred into me. 

Must be an Aussie thing, I used to do that until I accidently wiped the bum on a patch of bindis, now I only use gumtree leaves. :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, bows00 said:

Probably caries due to the large amounts of suger in their diet.