What?? No Toilet Paper!??

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, bows00 said:

Do you think that there is a correlation between this and their bad breath?  In my current dating experience, I have noticed many Filipina's with very bad breath.  

i used to find that, over the years you will get accustomed to it as with their perspiration, Much I believe is down to the diet :89:

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, bows00 said:

Do you think that there is a correlation between this and their bad breath?  In my current dating experience, I have noticed many Filipina's with very bad breath.  

I suspect some of that can be attributed to be a lack of dental hygiene, in my experience many Filipina's struggle with the cost of dental work (even simple extractions) and infected teeth often cause bad breath.  Even tooth brushes and paste for cleaning is not in the budget of many.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

in my experience many Filipina's struggle with the cost of dental work

A friend of mine took his new GF to the dentist and she had to have 12 fillings,so yes your observation may well be true.Even my wife does not want to spend the money at a dentist even if she has a toothache.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Or just wear socks with your sandals.  Cheap socks that you can use and dispose of.

Notebook is cheaper and you can use it twice once for your shopping list and once for oh well you work it out.

• Haha 1

Dr. Shiva
Posted
Posted (edited)

Nobody got on this that there are portable bidets are available for behind cleaning. Gives you a wet but clean behind.

Edited by Dr. Shiva
  • Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Or just wear socks with your sandals.  Cheap socks that you can use and dispose of.

May I surmise this is the reason you and Jack are pictured with socks and sandals and it is not just a fashion statement 

:shock_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Dr. Shiva said:

Nobody got on this

I clicked on your link and saw a lot of pics but they looked to be shaped a bit like a bayots sex toy so I gave it a pass.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

This must be the reason I always have odd socks in the drawer then ,my wife must be using them.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1