What?? No Toilet Paper!??

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, JJReyes said:

You are probably right as to the inventor, but it was a Japanese company, Toto Toilet that successful promoted and sold the product.  Most Japanese homes have them. It is now found in many public restroom in Japan.  The company found a way to sanitize the water accessory after each use. 

Another popular item is a waterless urinal that is claimed to save as much as 250,000 gallons a year per restroom. I have encountered a few in the Philippines, but the use is not as extensive as the USA and Europe.

The urinals seem to smell but they could store it in a tank and use in hides for uppostury the the tree :SugarwareZ-037:huggers then would option in to drive to the next SPCA meating or tree spiking.

Clermont
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, JJReyes said:

Another popular item is a waterless urinal that is claimed to save as much as 250,000 gallons a year per restroom. I have encountered a few in the Philippines, but the use is not as extensive as the USA and Europe.

I see a lot of these urinals in airports + public restrooms nowadays, still got that smell to them. But they are a good idea, saves heaps water, sewage treatment and maintenance.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Another popular item is a waterless urinal that is claimed to save as much as 250,000 gallons a year per restroom. I have encountered a few in the Philippines,

I've seen plenty of them in Philippines

You mean this type, right?

waterless.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I've seen plenty of them in Philippines

You mean this type, right?

waterless.jpg

I have one of those too

• Haha 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

I'm beginning to get used to the bum gun.  In fact, I use it every chance I get now - I love this thing!  I'm turning Filipino!

• Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, bows00 said:

I'm beginning to get used to the bum gun.  In fact, I use it every chance I get now - I love this thing!  I'm turning Filipino!

I think the Filipino lady boys use them a lot but I don't see them in the men's room.

• Haha 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, JJReyes said:

I have seen more of them lately here.  The cartridges must be expensive though... too many places end up just pulling the cartridge out... and throw in a smell pretty chemical block. 

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I think the Filipino lady boys use them a lot but I don't see them in the men's room.

How do you know this?  No... wait... maybe I don't want to know...

• Love it 1
  • Haha 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 16/03/2018 at 8:12 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Or just wear socks with your sandals.  Cheap socks that you can use and dispose of.

Ah, now I know why you wear socks :mocking:

Edited by jimeve
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Ah, now I know why you wear socks :mocking:

Also explain why a draw full of odd pairs :hystery: Sox odd ones.jpg

• Haha 3